News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CoRF 2010

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, June 21, 2010, 11:05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Week 2 (my 1st week as week one was very soggy, and cold and I stayed home and stayed warm.)
http://www.pbase.com/delaneyalysa
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Skip

Great pics Lady De Laney, can't wait to join in on the fun this weekend!!!!

Skip

Hi everyone, have uploaded the first images from Saturday of the Celtic Festival weekend. We had so much fun and hopefully I captured some pictures that do justice to the beautiful people and outfits that were everywhere.  The gallery is on my PBase site pbase.com/reknox under events.

Stop by, have a look and let me know what you think.  Please check back often as after final count I took around 1100 images so they will be posted daily as I get them processed.

Skip

Aka Master Calvo De Vinci the pixie herder

auntiegiggles

Absolutely Lovely! Great work!   :D
Everything goes better with giggles

LadyFae

Tee-hee!  I found my sister and her hubby!  =)  Great shots, Skip! 
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Hey, isn't that -  :)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

DragonWing

Wonderful pictures all.  ;)
Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

LadyFae

Great shots, Lady Delany!  =)
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

JJames

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Week 3 are now up on my page
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

auntiegiggles

Awesome pics de Laney! 
Everything goes better with giggles

LadyFae

Giggles just likes to look at herself.  But they ARE great pics!  =)
Amanda  =D

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

"The Metal Maiden"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Weeks 3 and 4 are up
"The Metal Maiden"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Week 5, 6 and 7 are all up
"The Metal Maiden"