News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend....thank you's, accolades & comments

Started by Arianwyn, July 12, 2010, 07:28:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arianwyn

Where to possibly begin.....

My friends....you have no idea what being there this past weekend did for my soul.....the healing powers of all of you and the shire of Avaloch are truly magikal.

An amazing mixture of baudy fun, heartfelt connections and camaraderie. Thank you, thank you, thank you......

Love and light to you all.

Arianwyn (Nancy)

Athena

Nancy, it was great seeing you again. You're a beautiful person! I was listening to Led Zeppelin last night and thought of you.  ;)

Even though the faire is dry this year we still had so much fun at the (former) pub!  8) Hope you can make it down again this season!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

GypsyWriter

It was so nice to spend some time and get to know you a bit better.  Glad you were able to make it, and looking forward to getting together again some time!
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.
--Colette

SirMichael

Hello everyone,

Well this is my home faire. It was the 7th year I have attended. I must say for being dry there was quite a bit of the brews being passed. The joust was very good and so was Johnny Phoinex's act. I attended the feast on Saturday. Although it is an additional cost, it was well worth the prince and went from 4:00 - 6:45. Many of the acts showed up. Dueling swords looks to be an act to catch next weekend. As for the cast, there is over 80 this year and they did a great job. The best production was the combat chess match. But as I always say there is no such thing a s a bad faire, just some that are better than others. This will prove to be one of the best. King Richard and his Queen really make things happen.

Sir Michael of Mentor & Princess Emma

P.S. Is there a list for this Saturday? Both Emma and I will be there.

Have a great week.
Knight Commander - Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem 
Pontis Mori Quam Foedari - Deus Lo Vult!