News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Dry Faire!

Started by trevor ylisaari, June 30, 2010, 06:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Unless you are Syrac and then you just sling that bad boy Newcastle kegette over your shoulder and saunter in with cool, calm moxie!  ;)
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Arianwyn

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on July 16, 2010, 09:01:21 AM
Unless you are Syrac and then you just sling that bad boy Newcastle kegette over your shoulder and saunter in with cool, calm moxie!  ;)

LMAO !!!!  Too funny....

Athena

Just an FYI...small coolers, the kind used to carry lunch, ARE permitted. I saw some people with those yesterday and was told they got the OK at the gate.
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Nitram

Was there yesterday (Saturday) and spirits seemed to be undampened.  Broon was tossing about an idea that sounded like a good one:  Let people check their coolers at the pub, the serving girls could serve them their own beverages, and come out with tips.  shouldn't be passing beyond any letter of the law, at least.

I would really hate to see this faire go down over the machinations of these trustees.  I try to get out for one weekend each year to attend with my friends who I introduced to Faire at GLMF, they celebrated their marriage there several years later.  This is my favorite faire, at least since Southern California lost the Agoura Hills location.  Home faire is now the Colorado Renaissance festival.

Had a fantastic day on my visit this year, and looking forward to next year.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Yes, that So Cal location was fantastic!  It was my original shire!  :) 

Actually, being able to bring in your own adult refreshment is prolly a blessing given the current state of affairs in the new world!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."