News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

If you could go back in time.........meet or see 2 people.......

Started by William of Armagh, July 05, 2010, 06:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady L

Taoyateduta (His Red People/Little Crow) and Tasunka Witko (Crazy Horse)
Former Shop Owner at MNRF

mehan

Edward R. Murrow and and  and Leon Uris are the two I would love to sit with for a long chat - but for a quick question? - Virginia Dare -  "where'd you get off to girl?" - so I would be the first to know.....
"

chainshot

Yeah I would have to say Jesus, and perhaps Democritus one of the greatest atheists of all time.

arbcoind

DonaCatalina

Gaius Julius Caesar... from a distant spot where I could hear his speeches in the senate on the Gallic War.

And Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de La Fayette to thank him for his assistance to my ancestors and the American colonies in general.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

BubbleWright

My Field of Dreams would be to meet my father and my mother when they were in their 20s... long before I was born.
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

Dayna

Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Merlin the Elder

Audrey Hepburn and Paul Erdman, who was a cousin I never had the chance to meet before he died. He was a successful author and economist whose many books I enjoyed immensely!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Lady Christina de Pond

Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

KeeperoftheBar

Winston Churchill & Adolf Hitler.  (Why did he stop his panzers at Dunkirk and why did he declare war on the US in 1941?)
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen