News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Celtic Legacy.

Started by Hercules, June 28, 2010, 08:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercules

Do people ALWAYS dance when they're playing? We were in shops behind the stage and folks just start dancing to the beat.  :D I loved it.

Good gawd that was a loooong 12 hour drive. But the Colorado RenFest is gorgeous. Very clean site and well maintained.
Save the Earth (it's the only one with beer)!

Tanda

How can you not dance along? Bagpipes and drums....feet just can't help it.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Zoë

Yep, we always dance...sure we're behind a bar, but we always dance! 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Angelhood

The pipes and drums grab at your soul and make you dance from the heart! Especially if that heart is pumping Celtic blood through it!

Blushing

Oh yes!

"Mountains divide us, and the waste of seas;
Yet still the blood is strong, the heart is Highland ..."
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Mistress Charlotte

Oh my!  YES!  I'm behind the Rose stage and I always dance to the beat.  I always get my clients to raise their hands to "tequila" and we look for the build at the end and holler YAY!!!!!  I hope my dancing was good!  haha
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Rosamundi

I wandered across their performance for the first time yesterday and my toddler instantly started stomping up a storm! What a delight.  I'm putting CL on my "must see" list for guests.

Mss. Charlotte and Zoe, I am sorry we failed to stop by for visits, but we'll try again soon to get a gander at your fine dancing!
Garb: lovingly hand-washed, gently pressed, and hung in climate-controlled closet. Mundane clothing: usually on floor.