News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Requesting the opinions of fellow Fae!

Started by Arica, July 06, 2010, 12:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arica

Hi guys! I'm getting super psyched for King Richards Faire! Which is like.... SATURDAY! EEEEE! I can't tell you how excited I am! As always I have to dress in something completely crazy, so this year I decided to be a Fae~

Really what I made this post for was to get your opinions! I just experimented with my make up like an hour ago and this is what I came up with. So... what do you think?

William of Armagh

I am not a "Fae" , sometimes a woodland elf..............anyway, super makeup work :)
.........hope the weather cools down a little for the faere !
Mercenary guild
woodland elf
fair companion to lady A., aka "the rogue"
target for that knife throwing act

Trillium

Got faerie dust?

auntiegiggles

Everything goes better with giggles

saphire_glade

I like it. I wish I could get that creative with my makeup :)

Good work. Have so much fun at your festival!
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

LadyFae

Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Elennare

My (infrequently updated) costume blog: http://manufactorumbrandis.wordpress.com/

Auryn

LOVE IT
that looks awesome.
Don't you wish you could sometimes just go out into the mundane world with makeup like that?? maybe thats just me :)

Anyhoo awesome job
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Poldugarian Warrior

I'm a little late, and always a fan of make-up work though I'm not a fae. Very nice work.

dfloyd888

The black around the corner of the eyes curving up will look cool from a distance.  Great look.