News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Zombies shouldn't drive...

Started by Noble Dreg, July 12, 2010, 01:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noble Dreg

"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

LadyShadow

oh that is too good... Although what will they have/do next?  First I heard about the satelite and now this...  Makes you wonder
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

DeadBishop

Now if only Portland had one of these, there never would have been an incident...

R/F.com member since 2003

Rani Zemirah

Oh, no doubt!  I think Zombie Hotlines should be available in every major city, as well... y'know, for those sudden Zombie sightings!  I'm sure someone in traffic would have spotted them and called it in if there was a number...  Why, I'd program it into my speed dial, even!  At least some cities let you know when you're approaching an infestation...

:P  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Butch

"Sgt. Greg Stewart said people who witnessed the crash initially thought the victims' injuries were much more serious, because of the zombie costumes."

HA!

Rani Zemirah

So, uhhhh... anyone use Netflix?  Zombieland is now out for the Instant Queue, and I'll be streaming it to my computer later tonight.  Just to, uh, brush up on the rules, y'know.  ;)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede