News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renewal of Vows Invite

Started by Lady Jai, June 03, 2008, 09:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddlin

The whole day was SMOKIN' HOT (LITERALLY), but in spite of the heat, the ceremony was beautiful, and we felt honored to be included. Best wishes to you both.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Thank-thee Lady Jai, Tim, Braeden & Sydney for being such delightful hosts, allowing me to tend to Princess Sydney, shock Prince Braeden with rollers in my hair, wonderful food, drynk, place to lay me head...allowing me to talk you back to Faire Sunday, borrowing of the garb, Tim keeping my head somewhat reined in so I get to shoot the longbow...ya'll are just great people.  Family of mine heart!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Tim T

Thanks, guys.

We really do appreciate all of you coming to join in our renewal.  It was one of the most memorable things we have done at faire.  How great is it to share a wonderful event surrounded by so many friends?  We are humbled by your well wishes.  What a wonderful faire family we have!

Captain Fletcher Moone did a fantastic job, many thanks to him.  Those cakes were good too!

We enjoyed the one day anniversary of our reception as well! :D

I'll get some pictures linked up as soon as I get them uploaded.
Tim
aka Dark'n M'Crack of Clan M'Crack/Clan White

Lady de la Warr

I hope those pictures came out OK Tim  :)

lordwriothsley

Tim and Lady Jai,
That was a beautiful ceremony i'm glad I got there when I did though cause I thought after I had rushed to get up there that I had missed about half the ceremony.Thankfully Master James took a huge chip off my shoulder when he told me that it had just started so YAY I got to see it all.The whole nine yards  ;D

Three hearty Huzzah's to the happy couple
Hip Hip huzzah
Hip Hip huzzah
Hip Hip huzzah
God save Tim and Lady Jai
And my god be with you two through the many more years of happiness that you will share for the rest of your life.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Master James

It was great guys and I'm so glad it was a good day for you.  Fletcher did a great job as usual and the whole thing was just fantastic.  Congrats to you both!  I only wish I could have spent more time hanging out and less time being cast that weekend.  See you guys soon!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51