News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Now that it's over.... :(

Started by Seleyna Eirian, July 19, 2010, 11:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seleyna Eirian

Where is everyone off to next?

Our next stop, with lots of luck that finances hold out, is Great Lakes for Pirates' Weekend (July 31-Aug1)! Anyone else going to be there?   ;D???;D
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

Capt Lucy

I am relaxing...  gearing up for Liam's first birthday and then hopefully home to King Richard's Faire...then OHRF & Celtic Fest here. (not necessarily in that order) lol
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

ladylissame

Obviously, I'm with Seleyna.
Though we also have the Loveland Castle Days too
Which reminds me I must find out.....*off to Loveland Castle thread*

CapnFayeCutler

Faire wise, GLMF for M'Crack weekend I hope! After that, we shall see but definitely OHRF for Pirate weekend and M'Crack weekend, and then TRF for All Hallow's Eve Weekend, then Castle in November...maybe LARF? Don't know yet, I like to take trips kinda on the fly.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

renfairephotog

Made a trip to Huntsville to see a Star Wars Exhibit at the Rocket Center.  Fairy Escape in Atlanta is next.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: renfairephotog on July 19, 2010, 07:03:21 PM
Made a trip to Huntsville to see a Star Wars Exhibit at the Rocket Center.  Fairy Escape in Atlanta is next.

New Sci-Fi con in Huntsville August 6th - 8th : CrisisCon
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

jinx

OHRF for Sunday and Monday of opening weekend, and Saturday and Sunday closing weekend (yay for my birthday!) and Castle in November.  We're moving again in November/December...we -might- try to make it to Fisher's in October, but finances will be tight even trying to make it to OHRF and Castle.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

LadyHawkeontheHill

GLMF for the M'Crack gathering, MIRF opening weekend... MDRF for Labor Day Saturday. I hear tailgate will be "EPIC" that morning...
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member