News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

OT-Help w/artistic project to benefit USO

Started by Lady_Glorianna, July 19, 2010, 11:56:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Glorianna

My cousin, who many of you met as Scarlet at the MDRF Rendezvous is putting together her next singing project. If you would like to help read her message below:

Hello my little love muffins!

I am in need of need pics and video of those who have served in any war especially Iraq and Afghanistan. I am working on a music video for my single release "Remember" which i wrote about a fallen solider who I never meet, but hold very dear to my heart. However I dedicate this song to all soldiers and their families, thus proceeds from the song will go to the USO so they can keep giving soldiers and their families all the support they have shown as these times of war continue.
I would love to use any video clip or picture you have, but please limit it to one pic or video with the name of your loved one and what war he/she served or is serving in. Also if you could respond with " MY HERO" in the subject line it would be a great help! I hope in putting together something really and beautiful that will serve to be a great tribute to those who have and currently serving and feel forgotten.

Please feel free to forward this email to your entire email list. The more people that would like to get involved the better and hopefully together we can raise a lot of money to help the USO care for our soldiers. I thank you in advance for getting the word out and for all your support in this project that means more to me than words can say. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I will send out another email at a later date about where you can listen/purchase the song.

Thanks again.... Hugs and Kisses

Wandaliz Colon

and

Steven "Grey Foxx" Lewis
   Ivory Pen Entertainment

Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair