News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Little Birdie told me....

Started by kilted one, July 20, 2010, 07:37:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilted one

The first weekend is going to be Grand Arrival weekend.  Bring out your best, put on your new garb and celebrate the arrival of King Henry.  The arrival itself is going to be something special, be sure to be there early!!

Second weekend is going to be Irish Festivalis.  Details are being worked out.  The family cat was looking at the birdie funny and it flew away too soon.  Hopefully it will be back soon!!
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Docamor

Well, I for one am glad the little birdie made it to you.  I need a better messaging system than birdies.  The darn things are denser than a Frenchman, I was practically hoarse trying to get my message to sink in.

Henry Rex
Modo liceat vivere, est spes.

Lady Celynn

Sounds exciting....we can't wait!!!!!!  Keep us up on what the other weekends will be.

kilted one

Well, it looks like we will be hosting the little ones during the Labor Day weekend once again.  It is wonderful to see the magic in their eyes and next will be the Fantastic Wine Revelry weekend.  Many of the finest wineries of the area will be there for you to try some of your favorites or to find a new one to enjoy.  Should be a wonderful time.  More to come soon.

Lady Celynn

I know Scott...you're just teasing us by giving out a little bit of information at a time.  Hugs to Sir HamALot.

arbcoind

Themed weekends are posted on facebook.

Gina

Rellspire

All I know is, I CAN'T wait for the opening weekend!  It can't get here soon enough!
Don't make me get my whip!

kilted one

Rellspire, I second that.  I can't wait until all the pieces are put in place and we greet everyone on the first morning.  Cannot wait!!!!!!!!

Rellspire

:'( Just found out that I am expected to spend the weekend at the cabin with my boyfriend in honor of his birthday. Though I love him, I can't help but wonder at the irony of his birthday falling on opening weekend.  Am aiming now for week two.... MORE waiting. *sarcastic* GREAT
Don't make me get my whip!