News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Visit to Pittsburgh-Opening Weekend

Started by Arianwyn, July 17, 2010, 09:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arbcoind

Kharla,  Thank you for the private message.  Yes, I'll see you at the opening day tailgate. 

Gina

chriscat53

I would like to get  to know folks better. My daughters probably won't come to Faire this year. My deafness makes it so hard to hear. But please come to say HI if you see me. And don't get put off if it's hard for me to hear. I get very lonely at Faire when I'm alone. I may have a friend with me. I'll be in a dark orange Italian gown with tiers of trim. This is my "use up some of gaboodles of trim" dress and of course little elves embroidered the trim. I may wear a mask. Makes me feel better.

arbcoind

I will look for you...you should not be difficult to find in such a pretty dress.

Gina

Arianwyn

Quote from: chriscat53 on August 03, 2010, 11:23:52 AM
I would like to get  to know folks better. My daughters probably won't come to Faire this year. My deafness makes it so hard to hear. But please come to say HI if you see me. And don't get put off if it's hard for me to hear. I get very lonely at Faire when I'm alone. I may have a friend with me. I'll be in a dark orange Italian gown with tiers of trim. This is my "use up some of gaboodles of trim" dress and of course little elves embroidered the trim. I may wear a mask. Makes me feel better.

I will look for you too....this is only my second time to this Faire....and I will be looking for fellow R/F'rs.....your dress sounds fabulous!

Drusilia

I'll be back serving up desserts this year for the festival, so if anyone finds themselves needing to please a sweet tooth, stop by and say hello! :)
I am living in this world but living life as if it were a dream, yet what happens when in living a dream, it bleeds?

Lady Celynn

Quote from: chriscat53 on August 03, 2010, 11:23:52 AM
Hi Chriscat...there's always room for more Renn friends in our group.  To paraphrase a quote...A stranger is just a friend I have yet to meet.   I will look for you and welcome you.  There's no reason to ever feel lonely at Faire because there are so many great people there and most are very friendly and welcoming. 
Lady Celynn AKA Christine
PS I noticed that you mentioned embroidered trim...do you do embroidery?  I do machine embroidery.