News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 Themed Weekends

Started by Bronwyn Blackmantle, July 21, 2010, 08:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronwyn Blackmantle

Does anyone know the themes for the weeks of PARF's run this year? I need to know in case in have to take off from work for the weekends I really want to attend!
IWG #2904 MCL
Home Faire - PARF

BubbleWright

"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

Bronwyn Blackmantle

Thanks! I don't know why, but I couldn't navigate there on the website. Maybe I just don't have the right touch.  ;)
IWG #2904 MCL
Home Faire - PARF

Tygrkat

I found the site a bit confusing to navigate at first as well...but my husband and I are making our first ever visit to PARF this year, so I was determined to figure it out!  I did a lot of clicking around before I got the hang of it, though :)

50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

kcdcchef

Quote from: Tygrkat on July 21, 2010, 09:45:12 PM
I found the site a bit confusing to navigate at first as well...but my husband and I are making our first ever visit to PARF this year, so I was determined to figure it out!  I did a lot of clicking around before I got the hang of it, though :)

The PARF website is a pain, since they have so much going on up at Mount Hope. Wow, it can be weird to navigate. Having said that, my wife and I journey to PARF once a season, and you will not be dissappointed. It is FUN there!!

Tygrkat

It certainly does sound like fun, and the more I learn about PARF, the more excited I get for our visit. We've got our hotel room reserved, and we'll be attending on the Saturday during Oktoberfest weekend (9/25)!

McGuinness

Glad to hear you are all coming to visit! The season is shaping up to be really great and I hope you all enjoy yourselves! Make sure you find and say hello to Princess Cecilia when you come.  ;)

And for the confusion that is parenfaire.com? I'll I have to say is..... royalspk@parenfaire.com . Let 'em know what you think of it!

Tygrkat

Thank you for the warm welcome, and I will indeed look for and say hello to Princess Cecilia when we come to PARF!  :)

I'll be sure to send my thoughts about the website along to the email address you provided ~ although I can see with the large number of events at Mount Hope how organizing the site most effectively would be a challenge!