News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! HEAR YE! NEW REN FAIRE IN AZ!

Started by Sir Theodore Eden Bear, June 03, 2008, 01:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

francesca

Oops! Here's where my reading skills might have come in handy. Yes, on the right thread, but maybe not on the right planet. I misread and thought it was June  :-[.  I guess it's a good thing I didn't show up and sit around wondering where everyone was. I will now just go away in embarassment, and now that I will probably be able to make it after all, I will hopefully be able to lend support to a great new venue.That is, if I don't misread the road signs as well and get lost on the way up. Thanks for the heads up, kind Morgan Dreadlocke!

Morgan Dreadlocke

Quote from: francesca on June 23, 2008, 12:05:18 PM
That is, if I don't misread the road signs as well and get lost on the way up.

I been deep thinkin' on that too. How's about everybody make a small cardboard R/F shield fer the back bumper. At least we can all be lost together 8)
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Black Hearted Pearl

Looks like I'm a go with crew as me other plans have been changed.  Does the faire need volunteers?
~Black Hearted Pearl
The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sai

Lady Isabella

WoW The site is different! Just wondering who all will make it up to my area?
Lori

madmolly

Hey guys, is there a website for this ren faire? Been looking everywhere for more info and cannot find anything.
No power in the 'Verse can stop me....

Morgan Dreadlocke

I been lookin' through the Show Low tourist ads fer a few weeks now . Ain't seen nothin'. Bein' their first year I thinks the best show will be what the experienced pay/playtrons bring. Play it by ear an have a good time. ;D
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

madmolly

What I meant was how do we know if it's even still on?

Morgan Dreadlocke

If it be an empty field tomorrow morn, I'll be pagin' Max Yasger. We'll make sumthin'  happen ;D

crazyrennie

Thanks for all who came out to the Medieval Mayhem!

Morgan Dreadlocke

;D Brief recap from Saturday. Left Tucson @5am, beautiful no traffic drive up, arrived @830. The site appears to be an open air nursery run from a private residence. Cross between New Age an Americana decors all around. Small art gallery on the north end 'o the house, snack bar on the east and a few covered ramada tents on the south acre. Pathways was all graveled so's there be NO mud ;D. The other acreage not used this year looked like low rolling moguls covered in short greenage. Was a quiet day, could have handled much more foot traffic than was there. Got ta meet Irregular Joe, chat a while wi' Black Hearted Pearl, meet up wi' the armourer who gots me involved wi' the SCA a million year ago. Was a very laid back affair. Nobody was too busy to talk shop, what if, an remember when. Sang an played music wi' the greyhound lady fer a time. Generally had a good time. We bugged out near closin' time when the thunderstorms closed in. We'll be back next year.

Crikey Show Low got big :o

madmolly

Does anyone have a final headcount? Sounds like it was really nice. And I would have loved the thunderstorms.
:)