News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Whew...I found ya'll!

Started by Mmketeer, June 03, 2008, 02:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mmketeer

Wow, that was weird. I know it had been awhile after fair before I went to post on the forum, but it wasn't that long. I know it was within the last two months and bamo I couldn't find the site! It took me about a month, but thank goodness I finally found it...I missed you guys. Hope you wanted to be found. LOL!

Liking the new format.  ;D
Mmketeer

Escarlata

Welcome home, Mmketeer! Glad you made it to what started out as a liferaft and is turning in to a full-fledged ocean liner.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Ladyfair

Glad you found us 8)  I missed everyone....when I see your names I see your faces and smile....giggle
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

NoBill Lurker

HUZZAH!
Welcome Back!
Glad you've found us at last!
;D
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

NoBill Lurker

Also don't forget to post a new introduction in the ....... wait for it ......

Introduction thread!  ;D
I'm going to BARF!!!

Anna Iram

Aww..I have this picture of you wandering lost in the woods. Guess we should have left a trail of breadcrumbs for you.

Hey! You have to post a pic as your avatar too! Well you don't have too......

Here's the link to the how too thread. The posts near the end explain how to do it.

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=278.30

....and welcome home MMketeer.  :)

Nathaniel Blackheath

"In Onoraigh Ar Marbh" ~ We Honor Our Fallen

Mmketeer

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome... I'm glad to be back. It was getting pretty scary out there in the woods all alone. <BG>

I went to the home page, but I didn't see a Intro section, so I needless to say I didn't post anything. Besides, ya'll know me and that's good enough for me. :)

PS
   Lady Anna, I would post a picture of myself, but alas I have lots of pictures of ya''ll and even some of my mom at BARF, but I didn't turn the camera (Oops...I mean 'Magic Box") on myself so to speak. ;)

Mmketeer

Anna Iram

Mmketeer, I can send you a couple I have in a folder. Alas many were lost to the war of 08 here.

NoBill Lurker

I'm going to BARF!!!

Mmketeer

LOL! Oh boy, as scares as I try to make my self at Barf it seems I have been spotted by a few magic boxes. <BG> Thanks NoBill I wonder what I was saying to Dot Deb there?  ??? Anyway, Lady Anna also PM'd me one of mom and I and her and Lady Fair, but it looks like I might have to play around with adding it here. What can I say? I am not the most mechanical person in the world, I don't even pump my own gas...thanks hubby. LOL!
Mmketeer

Sindony

Wow, finally found my way through the black hole of cyberspace, finally!  Is there even anyone around these days?

TinGoliath

You do not need a patch or badge on your sleeve to show you have honor.

Sindony

*waves back*
Greetings, Gentle Giant, good to see a familiar face around!