News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

10th "Castleteer Gather'n", DECA list'ns

Started by Old Tinker, July 26, 2010, 02:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

10th "Gather'n" of the "Castleteers"
                                           named of course- DECA
                                Nov. PM the 5th, 6th & AM the 7th, 2010

the "Captain" has spoken, let the list'ns begin-
  (all that wish to attend, MUST be on the list'ns),
  (me knows it is early, but that is why we have around 70 to 80 "Castleteers" at a "Gather'n" now, there be plenty of time to make arrangements.  ;)  ),  

Countdown                                                    
                    ;D  1 more Days !  ;D

Food Offer'ns-
Captain humphrey                                                            
LadyHawkeontheHill                                                                           honeybaked ham?
Sir Samual, Lady Samantha , Squire Micah & Lady Bridgette                      homemade potato salad
Sir Charles, Ariyana, Christina & Amy
Sir Jeffery & Lady Jodi
Sir Darren & Lady Julie                                                                       meatballs & bread
Jocelyn & Vipor                                                                                chicken tenders & potatoe wedges
GretasWhim
Capt. Amos Muirhead & Molly McGuinness
KyDavid
Katie
Auntie Lou, Tim & Crystal
DrDee
Peter Beer Slayer & Lady Jessica                                                         keg of brown nut  ;D
Selena, Zyn, Kelsey, Sarah, Brian, Nell & Allison
Jeanne, Tiffany, Carrah & Lady Riddle                                                   bags of chips & dip
Mr.Blue & Mrs.Blue                                                                            shepherd pies
RenRat & Zeent                                                                               jelly dogs
kltroutman                                                                                      venison stew & Ky. wiskey cake
Bugsey
Jeff & Tammy
Rebekah & Bobby
Skye & Owen
Sir William Marcus
Sir Joseph Von Lamar
Sir Robert Shyan-Norwalt
Angus Colquhoun
Jon & Kayla
Paul Blackpowder, Jasmine & Lady Charlene                                 meatloafs
jinx, Joseph, Natasha & Suzi                                             guacamole & chips
Windhawke,Mike & Mona
Lady Everclear                                                                       cream cheese salsa wrap
Terri (aka: Sarge)
Lady Pagos
Windchime, Glenn, Meg, Lindsey, Joe & Linda                                male & female brownies
Sir Jim & Lady Helen                                                                 apple & pumkin pies
Phillip McGuiness
ladylissame, Derek, Micheal, Brandon, Mike & Danny                                   monkey bread, homemade coleslaw, shepherds pie
Raelara(Marti) & Josh
Seleyna, Lee, Randi & Gregory                                                   express chili
Imestra & Curtro                                                                     meaty pies
Maeve, Layla, Kadden & Andrew
Lord Beladoon Montgomery                                                        Dragons Blood
Old Tinker & Belle                                                                    grapes, cheeses & Bar Breads
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt Lucy

Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Old Tinker

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Angus

Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Imestra

We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

StareNorthSteve

Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Capt Lucy

Booty'n Penny

Old Tinker

thee be down apon the list'n dear Imestra with our brothern, Curtro.
good Sir Angus, Medi'co, "You don't need no stink'n badges".  Hmm, just be safe and return for # 11.
SNS, what are we to do with thy parking spot ?   :P

OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Capt Lucy

Quote from: Old Tinker on July 27, 2010, 03:05:17 PM
good Sir Angus, Medi'co, "You don't need no stink'n badges".  Hmm, just be safe and return for # 11.

OT & B...

ACTUALLY Papa, if SNS isn't coming I will happily take his spot because I plan to drive my own car there and sleep in it this time :)
Booty'n Penny

Imestra

We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

Old Tinker

Quote from: Capt Lucy on July 27, 2010, 03:07:52 PM
Quote from: Old Tinker on July 27, 2010, 03:05:17 PM

OT & B...

ACTUALLY Papa, if SNS isn't coming I will happily take his spot because I plan to drive my own car there and sleep in it this time :)

so be it our Ren daught, just as long as thee can put up with thy Papa snoring all night,  :D

and thee is correct dear Imestra, but as in the past, we must remember to face North and hold one high and toast to our good SNS..

good day to all,
i be the Old Tinker, Papa, Silly Scribe, Tink and some other names me's is call'd by others, but me's is not aloud to put down here ;),  and his Belle...

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Seleyna Eirian

I do know that I shall be there, along with my gentleman who unfortunately missed the Gather'n in March.
So Seleyna and Lee :)

And I'm sure most of our household will be going as well... but I'll leave it to them to post lol ;)
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

Raelara

I will definately be there, and my gentleman hopefully too.
So it will be Marti and Josh (I'm Seleyna's best friend).
Raelara
-----
Loveland Castleteer
IWG #3894 (I think)
First Mate of The Bandit's Heart
of the Spanglish Armada

Old Tinker

add'd to the list'ns is some of the wenches and mates of the "Bloody Compass",
what would a "Gather'n" be without plenty of pirates.  ;D

Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far