News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Rock Hall, MD Pirate & Wench Fantasy Weekend

Started by BubbleWright, July 26, 2010, 09:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BubbleWright

"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

Indeed.  Last years event was a lot of fun, and this year, 2010, is the first time that The Brigands will be there , in full force, with all 4 members.   And all of our cannon.  When you get the word from the commodores for the event to "Expend powder, lads!", we don't hold back.  Last year, our long guns were dispersed around Rockhall, with but a lone crew member to load and fire.  THis year, they are supposed to be concentrated around our main stage area ( and close to the powder locker!).

We always tell folks there are a few Pirate festials where the entire town goes pirate crazy for the weekend.
Rockhall is one of them.
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

BubbleWright

Alas and alack, since this is opening weekend of PARF, I will not be able to be in Rock Hall. I authorize anyone attending to have extra fun in my stead.............  Felix the Bubble Wright
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

LadyRavenwolves

Looks fun!

We may go - minus two of the powder monkeys.  

I don't see much info on the website regarding tickets/admission pricing.

Any info would be appreciated!   ;D

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

BubbleWright

BUMP! 2011 event August 12th to the 14th.

http://www.rockhallpirates.com/

Antoine de St. Exupery

BubbleWright

Antoine de St. Exupery