News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Captain Returneth

Started by CapnJack, July 20, 2010, 10:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnJack

"A warm summer breeze blows down off the mountains, rustling the prairie grasses around the the little villiage of Larkspur. Little do these innocent villiagers know that a change in the wind is coming. An unnatural fog is brewing, soon to roll across the plains and blot out the sun. And if you look closely, they say you can make out a shape in the distance - black sails rocking and undulating as they traverse the mountain passages, descend foothills, and creep towards this poor unuspecting town. The Captain returneth..."

Incidentally, the "captain" hasn't been on these boards in what seems like forever.  How the bloody hell is everybody?
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Demetrius

Hello Captain, everyone is just doing great! Huzzah!
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Rubiee

'Allo!
Good to see you around these parts again! :)
~* Rubiee Tallyn Hayes

Mistress of the Keys, Keeper of Pandora's Box, Vocalist and Glitter Bomber Extraordinaire.

Hey- Arent You?

'Ello Jackie! suren' it be good t' see ye!

**bloody ELL! here E' comes.  hide the rum. and the women. and the powder. 
and most important...hide that bloody KEY!**
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

CapnJack

"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Blushing

Salutations!  Make sure you get caught with my fairybox!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Monk

At last, some insanity to this doldrum seriousness that has become street entertainment at faire.

Go get em Jack! Stop by for a blessing or two. :)
Monkey Business is the best business.

Demetrius

I loved seeing the castaways interact with the imaginary voices... there it is again...
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

CapnJack

Haha, thanks.  We do love doing those characters.

-Mark Twain

Hey- Arent You?

Jackie...... ye just don't come 'round often enough!
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

CapnJack

Aye, tis true.  I had a fantastic time "Jacking it up" with everyone on Saturday!  If only for a short while.  I'll be brining ol' dreadlocks out again at some point, you can lay to that.

-Mark Twain