News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Belly Dance

Started by Dinobabe, July 29, 2010, 12:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonny Pearl

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Bonny Pearl

David did you ever find the pics from the August 2012 Hayati?  :)
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

dbaldock

Quote from: Bonny Pearl on March 05, 2013, 02:42:29 PM
David did you ever find the pics from the August 2012 Hayati?  :)

They've been processed, and are being uploaded to my Flickr account right now --- but it takes awhile to upload 1,790 images.   ;)
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Lady Hez

I know this thread is a bit old, but wanted to introduce myself as another belly dance enthusiast :) I live in the League city area too and have been taking classes in the Heights for about 2.5 years now. I've been mainly doing Egyptian style, but am branching out to the ITS and tribal fusion styles :)

I went to 3rd Coast in January and LOVED it - I got to dance with so many great women - it was amazing.

Bonny Pearl

Thanks David!

Hi Lady Hez!  Nice to meet you.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

dbaldock

All of the images are currently in one set, but I may divide them into separate sets for each performer/group.

Flickr (David R Baldock) - Hayati Houston Show - 2012-08-26
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Bonny Pearl

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Lady Hez

Awesome! I try to make it out to the hayati's when I can - I missed that one though. Looks like a great show!

Rosie Nell

Hello Lady Hez! Its nice to see my fellow League City residents about!  :)
Texas Renaissance Festivals one and only Cage Lady.

Bonny Pearl

Saw this on FB.  This is pretty cool.
I always hear modern songs that I can imagine belly dancing to. One song that usually makes me think of these dance moves is Trouble by Lindsey Buckingham.   What modern songs make you think of belly dance?

Mahafsoun Metal Bellydance ~ Lacuna Coil {Trip The Darkness}
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88