News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bristol Renaissance Faire 2010

Started by Lord Clisto of York, July 15, 2010, 03:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

Great pictures!  On week 5, it looks like you either took the pictures very early, or there weren't a lot of people there, because in the lanes in the background, you don't see the usual hordes of people.

See you Sunday!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Lord Clisto of York

Thanks Lady B. Wish it were in the morning whenI took most of them but it wasn't. That is how Bristol was on Sunday. The lanes were dead. You could even see through the pig n whistle. I haven't seen it that dead in a long time. Heck, I even left just before drum jam started. It was an odd day to say the least.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lord Clisto of York

Just finished putting up my Week 6 pics. It was also Steam Punk Sunday. If anyone is interested, just go to the link below to see them. This will be my last Bristol weekend on Sunday for week 7 only. I will then be going off elsewhere to perform.

http://www.sirclisto.com/bristol/51t.html

Dustin

If love be rough with you, be rough with love;
Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down. Romeo & Juliet, 1.IV

Lady Renee Buchanan

Dustin, sorry I missed seeing you and your family.

When we got back to the hotel Saturday night and turned on the TV, the weather said it was 94% humidity, and it showed!

I made 2 visits, not one, to first aid on Saturday due to the heat.  So I was out of commission for a while, and couldn't walk around as much as I would have liked to.

Sunday was better, because I spent the day with a wet dish towel around my neck.  I called it the new fashion accessory:  The Elizabethan wetted collar!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Lady Mac

I am still laughing at L'il Mac and Mikhael Rafael's picture you posted, he is sooo photogenic.
Thanks also for the pic of our staffs, hope everyone recognizes them.
Lady Mac's Horns, Canes @ Staffs
Every Lord needs a good stick...
Every Lady too.

Lord Clisto of York

Hi everyone,

I just finished putting up my Week 7 pics. This was my last weekend at Bristol for the season. I leave for the Illinois Ren Faire this weekend and then to perform at the Des Moines Ren Faire in Iowa for their run which runs the first three weekends in September. I didn't get many since I was talking to a lot of people and wishing them well. To see the pictures, just go to the link below.

http://www.sirclisto.com/bristol/51w.html

Lord Clisto

LadyFae

Well done, yet again Lord Clisto!  =)
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Lord Clisto of York