News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

schedule up

Started by laedyfaire, August 03, 2010, 04:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laedyfaire

glad to see Stewart and Arnold back!! as well as a few old faves ( Crimson Pirates, Philip Hole, Kathleen, Henry Martin )and from last year, the Wacky Chickens and Nun show, Wolgemut...

no mud pitt this year.. and no Queen's morning address...or Shakespeare, or guard's show though..  and no Mystic Minstrels..that is very sad to us..we loved them since they were Shaman..ah, well, change is always upon us. LF

Bob of the Lake

I'm with you LF--I'm glad to see Stewart and Arnold back as well as the others you mention. I too am sorry there is no Shakespeare and guard's play but as you say, change is a constant and not something we can do much about. (Although I lobbied management last year by e-mail to return Stewart and Arnold and they're back, so who knows?)

But for now, Faire is upon us and I for one am planning to enjoy it to the fullest!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Aiacha

Aww, it's a shame Arsene is only in September...I really would have liked the people I'm going with get to see him.

I'll have to ask my mom what she wants to see...*starts making plans*

laedyfaire

BOTL...do you go every weekend? ( We also miss Curious Magic ) As you say, faire season is here and it will be over before we know it!..have fun and enjoy..eat, drink and be merry  ;)
Aicha...have fun making your plans... LF

Bob of the Lake

LF - Alas, every weekend is not in the cards for me but I usually manage 4 or 5 visits a season. The weather looks like it is going to cooperate so my first visit this year will be opening day! Less than 4 days and counting....
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel