News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

R/F Invasion?

Started by Capt Lucy, June 03, 2008, 10:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Lucy

Is there going to be an invasion weekend for Bristol?  I'm planning on going but haven't planned the weekend yet.
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Rage

So far the MN group is sort of split up on weekends that we will be there. Schedules not working out for everyone but I think we have almost everyweekend covered. Ladiedragon & I will be there opening weekend.

groomporter

Bristol is supposed to be sponsoring "Reenactor Fest Day" ( http://reenactorfest.com/ ) at the Faire on Saturday July 12. So reenactors from other periods will be storming the gates.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

flidais

I plan to come out as much as possible.  But at the moment not sure exactly when. 

Lord Clisto of York

I perform up North for the Upper Wis. Ren faire for 5 weekends and it overlaps Bristols first two. I will be there starting on the 19th and 20th on. Its my home faire at Bristol so anyone can find me from then on. Hope most can make a certain day when i am there to meet everyone.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

max and kate

We'll be there opening weekend. Our standard MiRf invasion weekend.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

SarviaRose

I am not sure which weekends I will be making it to Bristol, I usally try to make it to opening weekend. I only live a little over an hour away so I hope to make it about 3-4 times this year.
Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

Sitara

At this point, I don't think I am going to make it to Bristol this year.  With gas being so very expensive, I don't think I can justify drive 12 hours round trip in a conversion van.  We usually make it out for my birthday weekend so this makes me a sad bunny.
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

Dayna

I may be able to help you out there, since I go almost every weekend.  If you're interested, contact me off-list and we'll see what we can come up with.

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

uhurainmi

Looks like I missed the MiRF invasion. WE will be coming from Michigan on weekend of July 26.27

Cindy and Paul
Fortunately, ah keep mah feathers numbered...for just such an emergency.

max and kate

Quote from: uhurainmi on July 15, 2008, 09:31:02 AM
Looks like I missed the MiRF invasion. WE will be coming from Michigan on weekend of July 26.27

Cindy and Paul
We made it but didn't see a single R/F member, no problem we spent our time there with our fellow Outlanders both days and had a grand time.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Capt Lucy

Looks like my plans to be there are on August 16 & 17   :D
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...