News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Renaissance Festival Podcast #138 – Awards Show

Started by JohnB, August 04, 2010, 11:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnB

Renaissance Festival Podcast #138  Awards Show

August 3rd, 2010               

Music  from Empty Hats, Pyrates Royal, The Dregs, Crimson Pirates, Owain  Phyfe, Neidfyre, Craig of Farrington, Cast in Bronze and Rick Nestler  /Phillip Hole www.renaissancefestivalmusic.com
Sponsor: Celtic Invasion Vacations

Travel the world with Celtic musician
and your podcast host, Marc Gunn,
See the magic of Ireland during the day,
and at night, join me song.
Were going back to Ireland in June 2011
And you can be there too!
Visit www.celticinvasion.com for details. NOTES:
Wanted: New Graphics for the Renaissance Festival Podcast. 725X375
Renaissance Festival Awards open on September 1st. Start telling your fellow Rennies.
Renaissance Festival Podcast Compilation CD. Support the podcast and RESCU with one fell swoop.
Marc Gunn performing at the Blackthorn Village Renaissance Festival and Louisiana Renaissance Festival
This Week: Phillip Hole Red is the Rose from Digging It
Cast in Bronze Reflection from Spirit of The Bells
Craig of Farrington Mary Mac from Blue on Blue
Neidfyre All Around my Hat from Duck Feet Waddling
Owain Phyfe My Fate from Bards Poets and Singers of Song
Crimson Pirates Rockey Road to Dublin from Come and Be a Pirate
The Dregs We be Soldiers 3 from Thank You Sir May I Have Another
Pyrates Royale Mist Covered Mountains of Home from Black Jack
Empty Hats Happy Man from 5
Listener Comments - We want your comments and suggestions. Email us at music@renaissancefestivalmusic.com with REN FEST PODCAST in the subject line.
- We want to thank everyone who listens to this podcast and tells  their friends. Thanks to those you email us and to those who post in our  message board at RenaissanceFestival dot com. And a special thanks to  those who financially support the podcast by making donations or through  your purchases in the Renaissance Festival Podcast Music Store at  CDBaby.
- Special thanks John B. for maintaining the myspace page, RenaissanceFestival.com and ModernBard.org.
- The Renaissance Festival Podcast was produced by Marc Gunn, Kristen  Roger, and Joe Haydu. If you like what you heard today, visit our  shownotes at www.renaissancefestivalmusic.com  and find out more about the artists who make the music happen. Show  your support by telling your friends of the great music you found.
Marc Gunn with Lorella Loftus reading The Faire is Over

Podcast: Play in new window  | Download