News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Any one going this weekend?

Started by Kahlan Rose, July 30, 2008, 04:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlan Rose

I'll be working at the perfume shop next to Pendragon Jewelry, come say hi! Ask for Kahlan or Alyssa

danielscott

I plan on going back, but I'm not sure if I'll go this weekend. Looks like it's going to be a hot one out there. I hope you get lots of business!
-Daniel
Where's the Beer Tent!

SarviaRose

If I had any money I would be there this weekend but I don't  :'(
I will be back Labor day weekend and I hope some weekend in between.
Morale Ofc of the Bayou Scoundrel, ETTE, IFRP

Margrett

I'm out today but will be back with the Guilde of St. Lawrence at the Dirty Duck Inn tomorrow.

If you're working at Bristol and have a pass, don't forget that you can then buy our homemade soups etc. at the Dirty Duck. If I recall correctly, soups tomorrow are Chicken Noodle and Broccoli Cheese.

Margrett

Kahlan Rose

Again any one this weekend. I will be working at the Majikah booth most of the two days. Come ask for Alyssa and say hi!!!

Trouble with Friends

I love the dirty duck! I have only managed to make it 3 times this season, as I usually break in my RV in the A/C. :)

wildthingjew

miss katie scarlett and i will be there this weekend, sadly this is our last weekend this year but we are going to the rescu rally on sat. night hopefully carol will let us help with the set up.
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

Mistress Anne

I will be there Saturday with my group, Courtly Consorte. We are usually setup in Shakespeare's Meadow. Stop by and say "Hail, and well met!"

Lady Renee Buchanan

Steve & I will be there on Sunday, Aug. 24th.  We'll be at the Town Square Pub around 1:30 p.m.-ish for a Meet & Greet if anyone is there and wants to meet other Forum members.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Kahlan Rose

Last weekend of the BRF :( I'm gonna cry...

Well again I am working this weekend, the last weekend on Sunday and Saturday. Sadly monday I have classes so that won't be possible. Come and say hi! I'm at the Majikah Perfume Booth right next to Pendragon Jewelry! I could be wearing anything but there are only going to be a couple people working there all weekend. Come say hi and ask for Alyssa or Kahlan Rose I'll answer to either:)

Also if you love oils and pretty bottles or a combination come and take a look. If not to buy just so you can smell really pretty in the ungodly heat.

Hope to See some of you!

MowMowsGirl

You mentioned the Pendragon Jewelry being next to your booth in this post, so can you get me the info for the Pendragon merchant???  I haven't seen him at any California faires in about 10 years, and I just lost my favorite necklace from him.  It was very unusual jewelry, and I'd like to buy a new one.  I know this post is a few years old, but you've seen him sooner than I have.  Please help me get his info if you have it or can get it.  Thanks!!  Stacy >^.,.^<