News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Elizabethan Times PARF Program

Started by BubbleWright, August 07, 2010, 07:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BubbleWright

There is an online version of The Elizabethan Times 2010 PARF program available at the following link:

http://www.parenfaire.com/assets/pdfs/2010program.pdf

Enjoy!
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

Tygrkat

Thank you BubbleWright! Now we can start deciding what we need to be sure and make time to see!  :)
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

kcdcchef

I am one of those rare geeks that keeps a copy of this every season as a souvie.

Bob of the Lake

Quote from: kcdcchef on August 09, 2010, 11:34:36 PM
I am one of those rare geeks that keeps a copy of this every season as a souvie.

You're not alone--so do I! I like to keep track of cast and show changes, etc.
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

kcdcchef

Quote from: Bob of the Lake on August 10, 2010, 02:07:53 PM

You're not alone--so do I! I like to keep track of cast and show changes, etc.

Good to know I have company. I keep a program from each renfaire I go to every year. I have had to make myself go through them and throw the duplicates away, some years I had 2-3. So I had to part with a few!

moose

NOWHERES as good as the ones they USED to have. I save mine as souvenirs also (last time was 2007), and that paper was 64 pages, and looked like a newspaper. NOW, it's puny, and only 12 pages, and doesn't measure up AT ALL to the former PARF programs. Everything is getting cheaper now. Back then I didn't mind paying $3 to have one sent to me. Sheesh!

BubbleWright

There was a time when the programs cost a dollar, which got you a large booklet, beautifully printed on slick paper with lots of photos as well as all the information about the Faire. Given the economic stress of the country, I have no problem with the Faire cutting back where it is most cost effective, yet still offering the important information of who, what, where, when, and why. When all is said and done, Faires are a business which must make money to survive. PARF has maintained the overall quality of the Faire, both in the entertainment and the physical plant of the facility. I do not begrudge them trimming around the edges so that the whole enterprise remains healthy.
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery