News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 Season

Started by FlaRF, August 11, 2010, 09:22:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esperanza McDaniels

I don't recall seeing vendors in street clothes any longer, save the Piper's Valley, where the vendors there are brought in for whatever theme is for the weekend.  For example, this past weekend was pet fest and a bunch of vendors were here in Piper's Valley, specifically to sell their pet related items.  Many of them do not dress up.  But in the actual village, mundane clothing amongst the vendors is a rarity.
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Jade Sapphire Emerald

I don't recall any vendors in street clothes...that was my first full faire; I went to every weekend but the first...Yeah, Esperanza, the only street dressed vendors I've ever seen were in Piper's Valley. They generally are not part of the faire ordeal so many of them won't dress (or by rules of their business can't dress) in garb. But else where in the alleys, maybe one or two will be in street clothes, but not any to remember...
-Formerly Emerald Rogue-
-AKA Jaden Karr-