News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Family Gathering with Clan O'Maille at ORF - Highland Weekend

Started by Metheri, August 12, 2010, 08:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metheri

Come out and join the Clan M'Crack for our family gathering October 1-3, 2010

* Friday 7:00 PM - til -??? Meet and Greet Max and Erma's Wilmington OH
* Saturday 8:30 AM Tailgate (Look for the Banners)
* Saturday 10:30 AM Faire Gates Open
* Saturday 3 PM Chieftains Toast and Pinnings Aleing Knight Pub
* Saturday 8 PM Group Dinner/Drinks/Party  Max and Erma's Wilmington, OH
* Sunday 8:30 AM Tailgate (Look for the Banners)
* Sunday 10:30 AM Faire Gates Open

Hotel is the Holiday Inn
123 Gano Road
Wilmington, OH 45177

Ratz'n M'Crack
Cruise Director for Clan O'Ceallaig
Metheri
Moneypenny
Cruise Director and Brigade Secretary for Clan O'Ceallaig
Irish Penny Brigade

LadyHawkeontheHill

ORF opens at 10:00 and this year we will be staying at the Holiday Inn at Roberts Center, exit #50 off of I-71. Our meet and greet as well as Saturday night's dinner will be at the Max and Erma's in the Roberts Center also. This location is convenient to faire and my second in command and I opted to forgo the extra 30 mile drive (60 round trip) to another venue for food and drink.
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Athena

Good idea! This will be much more convenient for people staying in Wilmington and the general vicinity around the faire.
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Carl

That's closing weekend for the Michigan faire.We won't be able to make it down to ORF
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

max and kate

Quote from: LadyHawkeontheHill on August 22, 2010, 03:07:13 PM
ORF opens at 10:00 and this year we will be staying at the Holiday Inn at Roberts Center, exit #50 off of I-71. Our meet and greet as well as Saturday night's dinner will be at the Max and Erma's in the Roberts Center also. This location is convenient to faire and my second in command and I opted to forgo the extra 30 mile drive (60 round trip) to another venue for food and drink.
ORF opens at 10:30 just checked the site, it should open at 10:00 like all the other faires. That's closing weekend of MiRF like Carl said but we will be there for ORF closing weekend. Rumor has it that LHOTH will be at MiRF labor Day weekend?
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

LadyHawkeontheHill

Ah, rumors of my multiplicity are greatly exaggerated as I cannot be in 4 places at one time or even two places at once! I will be at that epic event gathering at MDRF for Labor Day! Currently we are watching hurricane Earl and hope he won't stick around for the MDRF festivities this coming Saturday. I may very well miss MIRF altogether this season, bummer... Again, can't do two places at once, but oh if I could....the possibilities....
Castleteer Pillar

LadyHawkeontheHill

um, brain fart, we do indeed open at 10:30... ::) I do know that our parking lot doesn't open til 9:00 however.
Castleteer Pillar

WindChime

Just a FYI for everyone coming to the ORF invasion this weekend it's gonna be a cold one Sat. 64 and Sun. 65. I'll update this closer to Friday so you guys will be better prepared for the weather.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

amy

I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Wilmington that weekend too.  Driving in SUPER late on Friday night.. Please anyone... flag me down and let me share a pint with you all.  I may be looking for company if it turns out I am traveling alone.  My co-pilot may not be able to make it. 

ladylissame

I will be on site both faire days, but you will not find me at Silver Squirrel. Saturday I shall be there for only a few hours as it marks my 1 year anniversary with my rogue. Sunday I shall be on site all day with my rogue working at the maze. So add me as a Friend of M'Crack on site!

WindChime

update for those of you coming here it is now going to be 65 on Sat. & 58 on Sun. so dress for warmth
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Capt Lucy

Quote from: WindChime on September 30, 2010, 09:23:37 PM
update for those of you coming here it is now going to be 65 on Sat. & 58 on Sun. so dress for warmth

oy... us KY people don't have garb for such.  lol
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Old Tinker

Quote from: Capt Lucy on October 01, 2010, 01:18:40 AM

our dearest Capt Lucy, let us remember that most of thee "us Ky people", do have "Castle" garb. may not be kilts, but after go'n to a few "Castleteer Gather'ns", layers become a must at the "Castle" in the cool'r months.  ;)
also our Ren Daught, please give our apologies to all. me Belle and me have a situation that has come up, that we must attend to this come'n weekend, so's we will not be able to be there. be well good daught.
we's send HUGs to all.
disapionted we's be,
Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Capt Lucy on October 01, 2010, 01:18:40 AM

lol and us TN folks surely don't! lol! Oh wait I guess that means bring castle garb and prepare to shed a layer?
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE