News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend August 21-22nd 2010

Started by Docamor, August 17, 2010, 04:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docamor

King Henry  is not sure the Titanium, barb wired, electrified, encased in concrete cage will contain the 2010 Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival Cast much longer!! Only a few more days and then we throw open the gates on the 2010 Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival Season!! Hip, Hip, Huzzah!!!!
Modo liceat vivere, est spes.

Lady Celynn

HUZZAH to the returning and new cast members of the PRF.  What a wonderful opening day...we (my darling Rick and I) loved it and had such a great time.  This is shaping up to be one of the best seasons yet.  Now if we could just do something about that darn heat <sigh>  Long live the PRF! :)

arbcoind

I had so much fun on Saturday, starting with the tailgate in the morning, withstanding the heat, and seeing and talking with everyone old and new.  Thanks for making it a great day!  I'll see all of you next Saturday.

Gina

squiregaby

Is anyone else weirded out by the fact that Roderick is the good guy? :P
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

SirRichardBear

Roderick is the good guy ???  I'll have to see that for myself which I will in two weeks when I visit.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin