News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, June 04, 2008, 11:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Does anyone know about the 2 fer 1 tickets? I heard something about it and had someone ask me. Any info?

Also who will be there opening weekend that does not work there? I and Toki will be there on Saturday. I'll be wearing my new dress Katherine Parr style in red with French Hood, And Toki will be wearing his new Ravenswood leather jerking in burgandy.

Cannot wait, getting excited.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Tanda

Wendy's should have the coupons. Not all Wendy's, so you'll have to ask around.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

dornbrau

Opening weekend is listed as Buy one, Get one free on the Faire website so I'm assuming you won't need a coupon. 
My oldest son is in town on R&R from his second tour in Iraq.  He leaves to go back on Father's Day so we're trying to fit in a family day at the Faire that Saturday.

dornbrau

I just pulled up another page from the site and this one says that the BYGOF coupons are at participating Wendy's... good thing I double checked.  That would have been a bummer to drive all the way up there thinking it was automatically 2 for 1 only to discover that I needed coupons.  It would have been nice if they mentioned that little detail when they promoted the special for the opening weekend on the Themed Weekend page. 
Well, off to Wendy's.  Its too cold for a Frosty, maybe I'll get a loaded baked potato

Zoë

Who is it that's invading the first weekend?  Is it the folks from Arizona?  I know there's supposed to be 2 invasions this year but I couldn't remember who was first.

(And I'll be there opening weekend of course, but I'm easy to find... :D)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Zoe where will you be? You'll find me in a deep red tudor dress with fur on the sleeves (Katherine Parr style... if it gets done) And a black Frecnh hood with topez on it. Toki will be in a deep burgundy and black leather jerkin with a burgunday cap with feathers on the side.

While not an nvasion for me living in Colorado, i'm invading from Northern Colorado a realm in itself LOL
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Zoë

Well, unless the boss changes my location, (which he hasn't in 3 years) I will be at the soda booth that's directly up the hill from the Ded Bob stage, the one that looks like it has a steeple.  Fighting Irish will most likely be there too.  I've got a gold corset and I'll probably be wearing a yellow shirt with it.  Bright and happy for opening weekend!  Plus my hat is hard to miss.   ;D 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Blushing

Where will everyone else be ... ?

We know where Mistress Charlotte works her magic.  =)
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Tanda

It appears I will be splitting my time between front gate and joust, and possibly wandering around a bit. Depending on who I get to cheer with me, I will either be on the big good or big evil side of the joust. No more lesser evil for me. *sigh* 
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Aislynn

Quote from: Tanda on June 06, 2008, 12:17:56 PM
It appears I will be splitting my time between front gate and joust, and possibly wandering around a bit. Depending on who I get to cheer with me, I will either be on the big good or big evil side of the joust. No more lesser evil for me. *sigh* 

Yay, it was fun when you were on the front gate with us for a few last year. :)

dornbrau

Apparently most area Wendy's are out of 2 for 1 coupons so the Ren. Faire is accepting napkins with the Wendy's logo as a coupon.  We were told this by one Wendy's after calling around and finding that none had any coupons.  My daughter called the faire office today and it was confirmed.  Just thought I'd share this for any one interested.
Dorn~

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

I grabbed a hand full in Ft Collins. Look for me in the red dress and a black french hood. Toki and I will be there early
"The Metal Maiden"