News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

PubSing Lyrics

Started by robin35051, August 17, 2010, 07:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robin35051

Question for the group.  Would you like me to post the Pubsing chorus lyrics on this site?  Not sure how many of you come to pubsing so I wanted to ask first.

Bob of the Lake

I join in the pub sing every time I'm at faire but I'm pretty confident with the lyrics already so for my part, thanks for the offer but there's no need to post them. (I know the words, I just need to learn how to carry a tune!)

I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

laedyfaire

as many times as we have heard the songs..and no matter how much we love them...and no matter how much I would LOVE to claim that I can remember things,  (like my children's birthdates for instance ), alas, some of the lyrics are sometimes not remembered. soooo...having the lyrics posted would be pretty neat. Nice idea and effort...:))

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Being still somewhat new to pubsings, I look songs up on the internet for the lyrics.  Having them here in one place would be good.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Capt. Morgan

Here's an excellent place to find lyrics to songs:

http://www.chivalry.com/cantaria/
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

robin35051

So, can anyone tell me how to post them to this site?  Sorry, I am a little technologically impaired.

Bob of the Lake

Robin, you should be able to copy and paste them right into the message area here. If you have lots of different songs, perhaps you could do one song per message.

If you're looking to post them in some other area or in a different way, I'd suggest that you pose your question to "Ask the Admin."
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel