News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Picture A Day 2010

Started by Jon Foster, August 22, 2010, 10:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Foster

Ok, you know the drill. Post a few of your MIRF pictures if you have them!

Opening day was bit slower then I expected but I'm sure the weather was to blame for the most part. It was extremely hot, very overcast into the afternoon hours (a bit wet from the rain in some surrounding areas).

Jon.

NefariousDrO

Wow, you got some great shots! I didn't see the steampunk lady, that gear of hers is impressive.

Jon Foster

Thanks. MIRF always presents plenty of picture taking opportunities. I've got a few more shots at http://www.pbase.com/jfoster/festivals in the galleries. As the season progresses the gallery will grow...

Remember, post some shots if you have them!

Jon.

Cateyes

Jon Foster

A few more...

Kilt check!

Count dBooty and me powder monkeys.

Pirate Scott and his pal.

Jon.

Eric of Lyon

Great shots Jon and Cateyes!  Thanks for sharing.
Fare thee Well.
-Eric of Lyon

Gwyn

Great picutres!  Great day, great time, great friends!

Lady Deborah

As one of the worst picture takers in the world (not bringing camera or just not very good at actually taking pictures) I very much enjoy seeing all of the photos posted here during our beautiful faire.  Keep posting!

Jon Foster

UeQuetus

Yay pics. And yay for another Jon that spells his name without that silly h.
Jon
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it. "
-Robin Williams

Jon Foster

Quote from: UeQuetus on August 25, 2010, 09:13:44 PM
Yay pics. And yay for another Jon that spells his name without that silly h.

;D

Jon.

darkranger

thanks for the great pics they  always make my day!  :)
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

canonman

thanks for posting the pictures.. i missed the first weekend but i'm going to try and make it out in the morning.

Jon Foster

Quote from: canonman on August 27, 2010, 05:10:32 PM
thanks for posting the pictures.. i missed the first weekend but i'm going to try and make it out in the morning.

It was a bit slow last Saturday but I think it was due to the weather. Not sure how Sunday was (anyone?). We'll be there in the morning too. I'll probably be hanging around the pub again.  ;D

Jon.

Jon Foster

This weekend was much better weather wise and it really showed with the number of people attending.

This was by far the most impressive thing I've seen at the faire yet. A hand sculpted bust of our lovely Queen. I can't wait to see it finished.

Count dBooty.

Jessica The Jeweler.

Jon.