News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Loss of Dillsandra

Started by SirMichael, September 15, 2010, 09:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirMichael

It is with great sorrow, that I must tell you that I have learned that one of the regulars from the Great Lakes Medieval Faire, our own Dillsandra the Pickle Goddess who for many years sold pickles at the pickle grove has passed over. Please take a minute to pause a moment and send her a warm thought in your own way. Dillsandra was very loved by all and will be missed. She always had something cold for the cast or anyone to drink during those hot days at the Faire. Before she left us, she was in a great deal of pain, she is now at rest and without pain. My God bless her soul! I know she is looking down at us all and smiling.

Please remember her in your thoughts today....

Sir Michael of Mentor
Knight Commander
Knight Commander - Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem 
Pontis Mori Quam Foedari - Deus Lo Vult!

Lady Catharine

OMG!!

That is awfulll

May she rest in peace
'A feast is made for laughter,
and wine maketh merry'

Capt. Morgan

Could someone please post a picture so that our Faire Family from other Faires know who we are talking about? It's always helpful to have a face to put with a name.

I know Dillsandra was having a difficult time of it health wise so it is with mixed emotions I'm sure that we are sad for our loss but joyful that she is no longer in pain...

The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity.  ~Seneca
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

SirMichael

You are so right Cpt. Morgan...Dillsandra is not alone, her best friend Stephanie is standing right beside her now. They both will be so much happier now that they are united.

Sir Michael
Knight Commander - Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem 
Pontis Mori Quam Foedari - Deus Lo Vult!

Lady Catharine

Wow, Im still in shock~

RIP, my friend.
'A feast is made for laughter,
and wine maketh merry'

Athena

Courtesy of Trevor

RIP, Pickle Goddess.  :'(
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

BlackKnight

Wow...I had no idea.  :'(

Now Stephanie and Dillisandra are selling pickles in the heavens!  ;D