News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who has signed contracts for 2008

Started by Terry Griffith, June 04, 2008, 07:09:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Griffith

Jan Griffith on cast as Margaret Tudor, Queen of Scotland and the Isles.NEW   :o
Terry Griffith as the Irish Troubadour (Stage act and Music Coordinator for PRF)
Professor M and Nell Belle
Porter and Stout with Jenny
Mali McKee, the pirate w/Plank
Kilted One and Lady Alchemy
Sadira, Rafi and Gimp
Amelia Quackston, the Apprentice Keeper of the Ducks
Princess Mary
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

PesterTheJester

Just sent my proposal in 2 days ago for 2008 since trying to actually get a hold of tom IN the office has been more than impossible.  Once I hear back from them and I'm guessing we negoiate a little I'll let you all know.

PesterTheJester

Looks like I'll know by Tuesday if I've got a contract coming or not.  Wish me luck!

Professor M

I suppose you can add us to the list.  We've received our contracts, but haven't signed them yet, because we have to get the darned things notarized.  But Professor M and Nell Belle will be returningYay!
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Terry Griffith

mumsies

Hey-I happen to know a notary who works real cheap! Anyone who needs that done, get in touch! I can take care of that for you!

Terry Griffith

What better place to have something notorized than the "Courthouse Tavern"?  If you're all going to be there anyway.

Countess Westmorland

Quote from: Terry Griffith on June 25, 2008, 09:00:06 PM
What better place to have something notorized than the "Courthouse Tavern"?  If you're all going to be there anyway.

Hmmm, are you playing there? 
OK, now that I have everyone's attention I have to share something.  I woke up the other norning and climbed out of bed in my usual vague morning state.  But I noticed something attached to me hit the doorframe as I walked out of the bedroom.
Can anyone guess what it was????   ???

IT WAS A FREAKING CLOTHES PIN!!!!!!  Someone I know wanted to get a head start on the Ren Games and clothespinned me!  And I slept on it all night!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programs.  I didn't know where else to stick this post.
J
A little song, a little dance, a little rum down your pants!

jarethmorgan

Greetings Friends,

Just wanted to let you know that Captain Stout, Jenny and I will all be back this year. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again.

All my love and best wishes,

Vinny

Mali Mckee

Well you can add Mali and Plank to the list. I just recieved a contract today. ;D

Fair winds,
Mali
"Women who behave rarly make history!"

PesterTheJester

Sadly at this point I don't think I'm going to get a contract from Mr. Paradise.  So I don't think you all will see Pester The Jester or SMELL U at PRF this year. 

:P feel free to complain alot to the office for me and maybe I'll be back next year

lonerose79

I'm afraid this will be the first year I will not be working/stalking the faire since I was like 13. This is partially because I'll be leaving to study abroad in London September 2nd.  8)  I'll most definately visit one or two of the days during the first few weekends though 'cuz I miss you guys a bunches.  :'(

malarky

I still haven't heard anything.  My guess it that I'm ousted this year...

Professor M

Lonerose, I'm gonna miss you, but a chance to study in London sounds pretty sweet!  Congratulations!

Malarky, I hope it ain't so.  I've always felt your character added so much to the look and feel, and for that matter, sound of the faire.  You'll be greatly missed.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

SPR the Bagpiper

I'd like to be involved, but have yet to hear from anyone.  Looks like y'all may be sans piper for much of the festival.
Raising the Standard