News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Masquerade Ball

Started by darkranger, August 28, 2010, 04:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowcat546

Dear Ren Fest:  I can't afford $60.00 to attend, but would love an opportunity to dance, mingle , drink soda /water.  Would you consider a lower price, (like $15.00 or so) ...using a highly visible, neon plastic wrist bracelet(s) to distinguish me (or others)?  I would be willing to only show up from 8pm-10pm for the dancing/mingling....and willing to show off my bracelet each hour to the director to prove I'm not allowed to sample the food.  (Kind of how some bars bracelet "under age" guests at bars so they don't purchase alcohol).

If you would consider it for this year...great.  If not, perhaps for future years.  That way you'd get paying attendees, that don't take up dinner-table seats.  Just a suggestion.  I know Fest is all out to earn money, but many of us are very poor.

p.s..  I like the wood sign /archway saying welcome to aberdeen (the back -40 shire)._____Shannon
Shannon, ..The Colonial Peddler --see Webshots shadowcat546 (so.-east Mich.) Goods for Sale

WaywardWench

All right! Who has the Royal Ball photos? I want to see all the pretty gowns and handsome men.