News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Labor Day Weekend GLMF Invasion!

Started by Capt. Morgan, September 01, 2010, 09:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Stand at the ready, Holly Grove! Those scoundrels from GLMF will be visiting your fair Shire this coming weekend! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Who's all with me???!

Captain Morgan (the other Captain Morgan)
Cerridwyn
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

flidais

So happy that you all will be joining us this weekend.  I was just about to start a "who will be at faire this weekend" thread and here it is.   ;D

I will be there saturday and sunday.  Anyone up for a Labor Day weekend meet and greet?

Village Idiots - Kevin

While you're here, check out the Village Idiots. We may be coming down your way next year. :)
Kevin Starnes
Artistic Director
The Village Idiots
http://www.rennieidiots.com

Higgins

Wouldn't want to miss out, so we will be there with four others as well.

Capt. Morgan

Paladin

I'll see you guys there.  Saturday... and beyond if luck is on my side and I find a booth to call home.  :)

Capt. Morgan

Remember to wear your warm garb....Temps on Saturday will be 63 and on Sunday, 70!

flidais

The weather is looking nice and cool for this weekend, isn't it?

Here's the full outlook from weather.com
Saturday - 63deg partly cloudy and windy
Sunday - 70deg and sunny
Monday - 78deg and mostly sunny

I love a cool day at faire.  Now to break out some cold weather garb, it's been so hot here lately that I havn't even thought about wearing warmer garb.

LAVAGODDESSSS

My husband and I. :)

Warm garb? You crazy? that's perfect weather for a corset and a long skirt. Yeesh!!!!! And I'm ALWAYS cold. It just means no freaking sweating.

This isn't cold! you all are making me crazy! LOL

Anywho, lol, we will be there Saturday and Sunday.
Beauty is found in those who take the time to build you up.

Capt. Morgan

To be sure no sweating but a 20+ degree temp drop is noticable....and it will be windy but trust me...after 98+ degree weather at GLMF...THIS is gonna be sah-weet!

LAVAGODDESSSS

Going to be mid 70's as of today...all weekend. Yip yip horrayyyyyyyy....
Beauty is found in those who take the time to build you up.

max and kate

We'll be welcoming all the GLMF folk and hope you have as wonderful time at our faire as we did at GLMF.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Capt. Morgan

As always, our MiRF Faire Family knows how to throw a wonderous Faire! Had an awesome time and our deepest thanks to you all for making us feel so welcome. I'm only sorry we missed the opportunity to spell "O-H-I-O" when they were taking our group shot! LOL! Oh well, there's always next year!  ;D

Higgins

A HUGE Thank you to all our MIRF friends for making us all feel welcome. You make it feel like home. Can't wait for closing weekend to see all of you once more.

Jon Foster

I don't any of you guys (or gals) but I grabbed a quick shot while you were all posing...

Jon.