News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CRF 2010 Opening Weekend! Who's there?

Started by Hibernian, September 09, 2010, 03:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

Before you know it the gates of Fairhaven will be thrown open and
the magic begins once again!

Who's attending on Opening Weekend?

Saturday, Oct 9th

Amy
Sarah
Wandering Rogue and his Lady
Lady Mikayla
Molden
Lady Alysea
Morrigean
Lord Caleb of Guilford
Railbert O'Shea and his lady

Sunday, Oct 10th
Meet-n-Greet Tailgate in VIP Parking Lot, look for white Nissan flying the Irish Flag.

Hibernian
Heal'n
Amy
Sarah
Wandering Rogue and his Lady
Lady Mikayla
Molden
Lady Alysea
Lady Isabella
Lord Caleb of Guilford
Railbert O'Shea and his Lady
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Hibernian

The lady and I shall be in attendance on Sunday. We'll have the flag up in the VIP parking lot in case anyone wishs to stop by and say hi before opening cannon. I'll have a wee bit of Brother Timothy's special orange juice available.

Wandering Rogue

The way it looks now is we'll be there opening weekend. No VIP for me this year though.
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

Molden

Pretty sure Lady Mikayla and I will be there both days. Doing a little "creative financing" but will be getting season passes and VIP parking (ssoooo worth it!).
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

amy

Oooops My bad..... Daughter's name is Sarah!  This is us!   (sorry pics are so large)

Thank you Derek for our portraits!

Alysea

I, Lady Alyesa and my ward Morrigean, Countess of Limryck will be in attendance on Saturday.  

Then myself and my daughter Lady Isabella will be attending on Sunday which is also Issabella's birth day.  Look for the dark hair beauty in purple!  If you will wish her a happy birthday it will tickle her to death.  I would attach a pic but the forum wont let me>
Lady Alysea
Baroness of Delfinhal
Protector of Our Majesties Dolphins

ladyharrogate

oooh, another opening weekend birthday!!!  My 35th will be opening day and our dear king celebrates his on along with Issabella! (be sure and wish him a happy one too).

Lord Caleb

Of course I'll be there opening weekend! This year I'll get to be there Saturdays & Sundays. ;D
Home Festival: Carolina Renaissance Festival
Name: Josh aka Lord Caleb of Guilford

Hibernian

Certainly we'll raise a pint and cheer the birthday girl and boy on opening weekend! I do hope after a full day of faire you won't be to tuckered out that night to sit back, relax, and celebrate a wee bit at least.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Oy... lots of birthdays opening weekend... Molden's too!   ;)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Hibernian

hitchhiker90

Not sure if I will be there opening weekend. Supposed to go on a trip that weekend out of state, but I'm undecided on that one.  If I don't go on the trip I'll definitely be at CRF opening weekend. If I do go on the trip then I'll be at CRF the following weekend (the 16th).  If it was up to me I'd be there every weekend.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Hibernian,

My friends David & Lynne will be joining us again on the 10th... can we bring anything for tailgate?  I'm thinking 9am, correct?

Lady M
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Hibernian

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on September 26, 2010, 09:23:22 AM
Hibernian,

My friends David & Lynne will be joining us again on the 10th... can we bring anything for tailgate?  I'm thinking 9am, correct?

Lady M

Thats great, the more the merrier! This is an unoffical tailgate so bring whatever you like, I will have orange juice and the secert ingredient in the back of the truck. I'm thinking about 9 as well, look for the white truck in the VIP parking lot.

Pharmar Greybeard & Maria

Wish we could be there. Reality has forced me to work the first and third week-end. Maria's work schedule will have her working the second, fourth and sixth weekend mornings. We'll be there the afternoon of the second weekend.

Raibeart OShea

M'Lady and I shall be in attendance.  I'll TRY to get us out the door early enough to meet you all in the VIP parking area.  If not, there's always the 'wooded grove'. I'll have to find my FOCM badge though...
Latha math dhuibh.
Raibeart O'Shea
HomeFaire: CRF
Attended: NCRF 09, GARF 09, 10
Plans to attend: Them ALL.

Hibernian

The wooded grove or M'Crack Corner is always the place to see and be seen! Besides the Guinness tap is so handy...

Hibernian

Opening Weekend weather is looking great! Calling for a SUNNY Saturday and Sunday with highs about 83 degrees!

Lord Caleb

Lairde Dubl'n, I'll have my girlfriend there!  ;D
Home Festival: Carolina Renaissance Festival
Name: Josh aka Lord Caleb of Guilford

Hibernian

Quote from: Lord Caleb of Guilford on October 07, 2010, 03:39:41 PM
Lairde Dubl'n, I'll have my girlfriend there!  ;D

Excellent! I look forward to seeing you both on Sunday. Its been too long, CRF needs to open for business every six months.

mehan

*waving at Hibernian et al*  Ewan and I on Sat - sorry we will miss you on Sun.  This year I  have beer for you but I guess it will have to wait for a different weekend. 

Hibernian

Quote from: mehan on October 08, 2010, 04:26:41 AM
*waving at Hibernian et al*  Ewan and I on Sat - sorry we will miss you on Sun.  This year I  have beer for you but I guess it will have to wait for a different weekend. 

Another weekend it is! Enjoy Saturday but do leave a wee bit in the barrel for those of us coming on Sunday.

Wandering Rogue

It looks like me and my Lady will miss Sunday. She tripped over a sword 10 seconds after she entered the faire and twisted her knee. Everyone have a Guiness for us Sunday.
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

Hibernian

Quote from: Wandering Rogue on October 09, 2010, 10:18:18 PM
It looks like me and my Lady will miss Sunday. She tripped over a sword 10 seconds after she entered the faire and twisted her knee. Everyone have a Guiness for us Sunday.

You know they say Guinness is good for what ales you....hope some rest and comfort gets her back on her feet and ready for future weekends.