News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

new boots

Started by Lady Christina de Pond, September 13, 2010, 01:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Christina de Pond

alright i've got my eyes on a pair of new boots i retired my boots after ren fest this year and know that i need a new pair via the time April arrives
I've got my eyes on a pair of mintonka front lace ladies boots i was wondering if anyone has a pair and if they are that good
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

ArielCallista

I work at a mundane shoe store and can tell you Minnetonka is definitely a good brand. They are quite comfortable, flexible and lightweight. My question for you is how are your feet? Do shoes like you or do you normally have to stick with comfort brands, do you need insoles or orthodics of any sort? If you require comfort brands, minnetonka isn't great. They are soft and comfy if you have cooperative feet, but if you have corns, swollen feet, or any other foot issues you'll definitely need to get some sort of insole or consider a different shoe. If you have easy feet to fit and shoes generally like you minnetonkas are great! I wish I had some of the boots you're talking about!
Things are shaping up to be...
Pretty. Odd.

Lady Christina de Pond

thanks for the info ariel I normally don't have trouble with my feet i guess i'm saving up for some minnetonkas
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari