News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Saturday the 16th!

Started by Ice Mage, September 16, 2010, 06:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice Mage

Hello Ladies and Gents!
     It's been quite a while since i was able to spend time here, but now i am back with a vengence!  And i come with an Opportunity in hand.  I will be attending our faire on the 16th, with my camera in tow.  Kerodina Press is in the final stages of putting together a Wench Compendium book, that will be sold at fairs around the country.  Not to mention it will be sold through Amazon.  While at the faire i will be shooting images for them to choose from for the book.  If you wanna meet up with me that day, i will be there with my garb and family in tow.  Just drop me a here, and we can arrange it!  I would be honored to have members of our wonderful forum published in there book.

-Ice Mage
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

ladyharrogate

Ice Mage, good to see you back on the boards.  I'll be there every weekend so I'll look for you on the 16th.  I don't get much chance to chat since I'm working with the kids but I'll be sure and say hello if I see you there.

Ice Mage

Sounds Lovely!  My Family and i will be there all day!  And i will be playing with the almost camera non stop.
You don't have to be a great man.  Just be a man, and let history make it's judgements.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Hi Ice Mage,

Molden & I should be there that day as well, feel free to look for us!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Ice Mage

Most Certainly Milady!  I will be shooting Images for this Ren Fest Book, so hopefully i will have the honor of bumping into you.

Hibernian

Hope to see you this Saturday! Brother Timothy will be in the shire.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Ice Mage

Fantastic!  White Rose and I will be there, with munchkins in Tow!  I will keep an eye out!

Wandering Rogue

We must miss this weekend. My mom had a total knee replacement and is in rehab for maybe up to 2 weeks depending on how therapy goes.
Ale cures what ails you
A full tankard is a happy tankard

Ice Mage

I'm Sorry to hear that!  My family and I will keep her in our thoughts.