News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Attending

Started by Lord Clisto of York, September 17, 2010, 03:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

My good friends,

I shall be traveling to attend the faire for both days again this season. I am looking forward to playing with everyone and interacting with other patrons as I always do. Hope to see many of my friends there. I look forward to just as great of time as last year.

Lord Clisto, Duke of York,
Knight of the Holy Blade of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Grace "Rum" O'Malley

Huzzah!  It will be a pleasure to see you again Lord Clisto!  We look forward to having a great time with you as well! It will be an honor to have visiting noble knights such as yourself join us in our revelries through the town of Billericay, England.  Break out the mead and beer, 'tis truely a time for celebration and friendship!

Lord Clisto of York

I thank you very much for the kind greeting and hospitality once again Pirate Queen. Looking forward to a grand time with all and my Templar friends.

Lady Catherine

Lord Clisto,

If i may be so bold to hijack this thread! I just wanted to add to the roll-call.

We are having a TN Rennie envasion

As for my samll group, we will be hosted at the French Embassy:
Myself( French courtesan in very noble attire- Gold and cream, tiny hat, HUGE feathers!)
My cousin- ( Rom Gyspy- green and burgundy)
Rose( Pirate Fairy-nough said!)
Tina Marie( MAry Tales! and INdy the mouse)

Pickles and Ernie( noble- I am sure)
Esther and Kyle? ( noble, pale blue and tan)

ANd, just found out, we have a large family of cast that's coming in too! probably all noble!

be sure to stop us and say hi!!!  cant wait to see everyone again!
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

Lord Clisto of York

Hijack away. Glad to see you are coming. Looking forward to a great weekend.

Sir Francis Drake

Quote from: Lady Catherine on September 27, 2010, 05:29:44 PM
Lord Clisto,

If i may be so bold to hijack this thread! I just wanted to add to the roll-call.

We are having a TN Rennie envasion

As for my samll group, we will be hosted at the French Embassy:
Myself( French courtesan in very noble attire- Gold and cream, tiny hat, HUGE feathers!)
My cousin- ( Rom Gyspy- green and burgundy)
Rose( Pirate Fairy-nough said!)
Tina Marie( MAry Tales! and INdy the mouse)

Pickles and Ernie( noble- I am sure)
Esther and Kyle? ( noble, pale blue and tan)

ANd, just found out, we have a large family of cast that's coming in too! probably all noble!

be sure to stop us and say hi!!!  cant wait to see everyone again!

Aaah, so many targets; ahem, patrons, to choose from for support of the poor! Methinks the Merry men and I shall have a busy and most profitable day!
Master of the Golden Hinde
Captain-General of The Brotherhood of the Waves
In Service to HRM Queen Elizabeth I

Lady Catherine

ohh, and i may need your help, Robin! Rachel is turning 13 a few days after Fishers, do you think you can come up with a way to embarass her? hmmm?  ( dianna thinks she can get the jousters to do something as well!)

i will see you saturday to discuss!
2008-2009 cast TNRF
Fishers, GARF, TNRF, ALARF, Fishers, KYHRF and BRISTOL
Coming 2011- Bella the Troll at TNRF!

Sir Francis Drake

Quote from: Lady Catherine on September 27, 2010, 08:44:39 PM
ohh, and i may need your help, Robin! Rachel is turning 13 a few days after Fishers, do you think you can come up with a way to embarass her? hmmm?  ( dianna thinks she can get the jousters to do something as well!)

i will see you saturday to discuss!

I have a good idea what Shane, and TJ from the Knights of Valour may do in that regard. I shall endeavor to come up with something. We shall indeed have words on the morrow. ;D
Master of the Golden Hinde
Captain-General of The Brotherhood of the Waves
In Service to HRM Queen Elizabeth I

Pickles

Ernie and i will be attending and we will be noble.  Esther, kyle and children will not be able to make it.--

Lord Clisto of York

Will be great to see everyone. I hope the rain in the prediction for tomorrow blows over. It is now up from 20 to 40%. Yuck. I am leaving work tonight at 3am then getting on the road by 4.

Lord Clisto, Duke of York

Lord Clisto of York

Hi everyone,

I just finished putting up my pictures from the Fishers Renaissance Faire this past opening weekend 10/2-3/2010. The faire is located in Fishers, Indiana. They will be moving to a new location next season. This year it was just as fun as past, although it rained some on Saturday. To see the pictures, just go to the link on my site below and click on the Fishers Faire link. Hope you all like them.

http://www.sirclisto.com/51main.html

Invictus Maneo

Lord Clisto,Duke of York

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Sir William Marcus

As always, excellent shots indeed m'lord
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Lord Clisto of York

Thank you, M' Lord.. Glad you liked them. But how could you not since you were in so many of them with the rest of the Brothers of the Order. LOL.. But all in all they did turn out well. Next year we will have to come up with something from the NEW location.