News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

610 WBNS - Half Price Hookup Deal

Started by StareNorthSteve, September 17, 2010, 08:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StareNorthSteve

Admission tickets for half price on WBNS website. http://wtvn.wtvndeals.com/

I don't know how long this offer will be available but...I though I'd share. See everyone at the faire!
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

amy

OH Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!   I am driving up from Alabama and you just saved me a TANK OF GAS!    Please let my buy you a beer when we meet!  I will be there on the 2nd and 3rd!

Pinn

Thank you for letting us know about this. Saved us some money also. :D
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

StareNorthSteve

Amy/Pin,

You are more than welcome.

I think the radio station screwed up. I ordered  4 tickets at half price and I received 8 tickets. Hmmm...not sure what to make of this but...I'll have extra tickets to scalp when I arrive.

I look forward to meeting you both!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Bugsy

When are you going SNS?  If you need to get rid of the tickets, I'll buy one from you at the gate (probably my sister too... not sure if she got a pass).
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

amy

I think that I had the same situation happen.   I paid $40 expecting 2 tickets and 2 free tickets and my envelope had 8 tickets in it.. so I will have some to share the weekend of the 2nd/3rd.

Note:   Will take trade for ale!

Imestra

Oooo!  Oooo!  dibs on Amy's extra tics!
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

amy

Imestra I would love to share with you!  I will be driving in late on Friday night so I don't know if I will make opening gate on Saturday but you are welcome to message me if you want to tell me where I might see you!  If we meet inside I could at least help you with Sunday tix!

StareNorthSteve

Ah! Trading Ale for tickets. What a concept!

I hope to be down there around 11am but, we've got family and friends coming so.... We'll see about timing.

If any wants me to call their cell when we get in, send me a private message with your number and I call when we arrive.

5 days and counting!

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

amy

I will be staying at the Holiday Inn at Wilmington if anyone wants to find me!   The bar at Max and Erma's is a likely spot!