News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Halloween RenVasion Host Homes

Started by Blue66669, June 05, 2008, 03:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

Ok everyone!!!

We will have a LOT of people coming down to Texas for the Halloween RenVasion of TRF, taking place October 25 and 26. For some, they will be arriving early, say on either Wednesday or Thursday, before being able to set up camp. I personally would like to offer up my home to some of those who may need a place to crash before the festivities begin at camp on Friday. Please let me know.

Also, if there are any others here in Texas that would like to open their home to someone, be it for a night or for the weekend, please let everyone know HERE if your place is available.
Blaidd Drwg

LadyJessica

Depending on when they open the gates I might...MIGHT...be able to house one or a few...it also depends on if we have a house or not.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Edward de Johns

My home is always available, albeit I live about 2 hours from the faire site.

Blue66669

Since we're a little closer to time, do we have any ideas on how many may need a host home for the RenVasion? I'm currently in the process of moving into a 2 bedroom townhome, so I'll have more space for invaders in my downstairs and breakfast room.

If someone out there needs a host home for TRF Halloween RenVasion, please just let us all know! Thanks!
Blaidd Drwg