News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Dead Dog

Started by Charlotte Rowan, September 25, 2010, 04:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random Girl

@MG

You can park there...just um...don't...hang out there.....at least not without Kevlar.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: Random Girl on September 27, 2010, 05:58:41 PM
@MG

You can park there...just um...don't...hang out there.....at least not without Kevlar.

I DO have Kevlar!  6 vests of varrying weight!   ;D  Shall I bring extras?  LOL
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

NoBill Lurker

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on September 27, 2010, 08:46:11 PM
Quote from: Random Girl on September 27, 2010, 05:58:41 PM
@MG

I DO have Kevlar!  6 vests of varrying weight!   ;D  Shall I bring extras?  LOL

So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Random Girl

@MG, you and I are going to have to go shooting together sometime...mostly because I think I might be less nervous/embarrassed to be taught by a girl than one of my guy friends. 

The boys are trying to teach me....trying...we'll see if I learned anything on Monday.
~~Nessa~~

DeadBishop

Wait...what?  Are there activities in the front parking lot that I should be aware of?  I'll start packing up Vera...she's hungry, I haven't fed her in about 6 months... :D

R/F.com member since 2003

Charlotte Rowan

Quote from: Toarmod on September 27, 2010, 11:08:31 AM
At first when I saw this I thought somthing happened to Trip.  :o

Oh no!! No no no no no! I don't even want to think about that.

Yeah, I'm thinking I might take Monday off to recover, and maybe I'll be out there, maybe not.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

William_MacKean

Quote from: Random Girl on September 27, 2010, 09:38:33 PM
@MG, you and I are going to have to go shooting together sometime...mostly because I think I might be less nervous/embarrassed to be taught by a girl than one of my guy friends. 

The boys are trying to teach me....trying...we'll see if I learned anything on Monday.

I was a trainer for DHS.  I have trained many women, including my tiny fiance, how to shoot.  Anytime you want, we'll go.  She wants to get back to it.

TheFerret

So I've never gone mostly because I have a big show the next day and have to be at my "real" job early in the morning (it's hard to call working in theatre a real job) but this year I don't have to be in until later so....what happens when?  ???
Ferret
Wench #1486
Bard #245
Sweet Shouter for Seventh Sojourn Soaps
I've got ADOS: Attention Deficit OOOH Shiny!

Random Girl

Quote from: DeadBishop on September 28, 2010, 01:46:58 AM
Wait...what?  Are there activities in the front parking lot that I should be aware of?  I'll start packing up Vera...she's hungry, I haven't fed her in about 6 months... :D

No, it's a Safety Services tradition.  I just like to get the word out not to walk around the parking lot because it's a bad bad idea.\

We will go another time.
~~Nessa~~

DeadBishop

Quote from: Random Girl on September 28, 2010, 05:35:49 PM
Quote from: DeadBishop on September 28, 2010, 01:46:58 AM

No, it's a Safety Services tradition.  I just like to get the word out not to walk around the parking lot because it's a bad bad idea.\

We will go another time.

Aww, it's not open to everyone then?  That's a shame.  So hard to find places outdoors for such activities.  :(

R/F.com member since 2003

Random Girl

:(

Sowwy DB.  It's our time to destress from the year of being all responsible and crap.  If there are people there that aren't SS we get this feeling of having to keep an eye on them and be all responsible for other people and we totally just got over having to do that. 

That isn't to say you need to be watched but merely that we are neurotic.
~~Nessa~~