News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Very important question!!!!!

Started by Kruzar, June 05, 2008, 05:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadBishop

Just for reference, be aware that the above recipe will make several gallons, however you will get a "weakened and diluted" version of loki from this recipe.  My advice; start with a much smaller batch and experiment. 

R/F.com member since 2003

Yrose

I've never made that much either. The starter recipe I got makes about 1 and 1/2 gallons. Plenty strong though.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

RenRobin

I had Yrose's loki at AARG, it is fabulous.  I have also had Cowboy Koolaid, by no stretch of the imagination is it the same thing, maybe the same effect  ;D.  Loki is so much better! :o :o
Loki-terr (in training)

Ozium

I have made that recipe a few times, traditional loki i guess it would be called. Next
batch i am going to split up and play with, thinking strawberrys n cream, peaches n cream
choco mint and maybe creamsicle. To many options just need to play with the ingredients
till it tastes right i guess.

Introduced loki to a few folks at Sterling this season, i think they may be addicted now.
And it goes wonderfull in the mornings double capp.
Home Faire:Sterling
Clan O'Doinn-Irish Penny Brigade (New York)
Carpenter of the good ship Medusa.
Foktop Knight
Clan Vogdis