News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Jon Hanslow - Pirate Extraordinare!

Started by Jon Hanslow, September 28, 2010, 12:17:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Hanslow

Been working on my Pirate character; Jon Hanslow for a number of years and finally all is starting to come together. i will post up the full bio later but does anyone have any advice ( do you like the name, first off? :D ) And what do you think of a story to use as a backdrop?

Cheers all

Hanslow
Jon Hanslow of The Cabin Boys!
www.facebook.com/thecabinboysrf - LIKE us on Facebook!

AJ in "The other village"

dbaldock

Hello Jon,

Welcome to the RenFest Forums!

It's not easy to link to a Facebook image, but if you enter this URL for your Avatar, it should work:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs353.ash2/63324_102103386519897_100001607077230_13255_3287075_n.jpg
But - please note that this forum software will squash images in order to display them as a square and won't use large file sizes, so you may be better off cropping your photo as a square so you don't have a distorted avatar.

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Jon Hanslow

Cheers m8. i'll get around to it tomorrow. Sleep must come! haha

Jon Hanslow

Well, its been a long two years since this first was posted... And Ive been amazed at the success Ive been having portraying Hanslow.  I have worked faires and festivals, but also local parades, events, and parties! Its so much fun!

I have a blog now, which can be found at www.piratesideofme.wordpress.com and is updated often!  You can also find me on Twitter by following @jonhanslow, and you can even find me on the book with a face, just search Jon Hanslow!

Thanks to everyone (on this forum and not) for helping these past few years be nothing short of amazing!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

DonaCatalina

I'm glad that you have enjoyed your character so much. Fun is a good part of the reason we do this.  ;D
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess