News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thank you for a great season!

Started by saphire_glade, October 04, 2010, 10:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphire_glade

This season had its ups and downs, but in the end the ups won out over anything the downs tried out on me.

And everyone that came up and said hello to me from here was definately an up swing. I was so pleased to meet all of you that came to say hello, even when I was up to my ears and out to the tips of my wings in little ones with outstretched hands.

I wished I could have talked to you longer, but the wings are shiny and shiny draws little ones like a magnet.

I hope to see you all again. Not sure I will be back as cast, I hear the life of a playtron is great, but that is not a decision I will make until like months from now. Either way I will be on grounds somehow to say hello to anyone I didn't meet and give hugs and fairy dust to anyone who wants it.

Stay Sparkly!

Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

dbaldock

I enjoyed seeing you interacting with the kids, even if I didn't realize I knew you from the Forums, or actually say "Hi" and visit with you.  Hope I get a chance to visit MNRF again in the next couple of years, so I can greet more of the folks I converse with here on RenFest Forums.

Take Care,
David Baldock

EDIT: Grammar correction
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous