News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

"Festival" Friday

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, September 28, 2010, 11:33:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muffin

LOL!! I wasn't talking about you's guys!  ;)  :-*
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: Muffin on September 28, 2010, 04:33:19 PM

As long as you are talking TO us, that's fine.  Oh, and selling us beer!  :-D
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Sorcha

Ohhhh....  So you MUST have been talking about us?!?!  I'm sure I'm going to be thirsty.  I might just need to take my beer money else where.  Humph.  ;)

Muffin

Quote from: Sorcha on September 28, 2010, 04:40:20 PM
Ohhhh....  So you MUST have been talking about us?!?!  I'm sure I'm going to be thirsty.  I might just need to take my beer money else where.  Humph.  ;)

:D  :-*
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

LordPaulet

Ill have a beer with you this year mg. And im only a few doors down from foaming at mug o the woods can't wait to stare the little brats down.

Marietta Graziella

Hurray to seeing Lord Paulet again! 

I'm going very "bland" tomorrow.  Will save the bling for Saturday and Sunday.  Huzzah!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Jon Hanslow

For fest friday...it certainly had a lot of adults today, and it was very quiet. Which was kind of nice. How was everyone elses experience?
Jon Hanslow of The Cabin Boys!
www.facebook.com/thecabinboysrf - LIKE us on Facebook!

AJ in "The other village"

Captain Jack Wolfe

Had a FANTASTIC day as the Doctor!  ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

groomporter

Quote from: Jon Hanslow on October 01, 2010, 09:03:55 PM
For fest friday...it certainly had a lot of adults today, and it was very quiet. Which was kind of nice. How was everyone elses experience?

Maybe we need an adult-oriented festival Friday instead of school visits ;-)
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

white trillium

We didn't get out to Fest Friday until later in the afternoon (2ish) and it seemed like most of the school groups were gone by then.  We, too, noticed that there were a lot of adults.  Also, we noticed that there were quite a few people arriving later on in the afternoon (4:30ish) and looking for shows to see.
Everything starts as somebody's daydream. ~Larry Niven

Lady L

There weren't as many groups of kids this year. Quite a few of the kids were there with their family.
Had a few sales that covered gas money for one day.
Former Shop Owner at MNRF

Kiss-me-Kate

I had a blast on Five Finger Friday.  Lots of laughing in our booth.  (Spiderman, anyone? ;) )

Personally, I was glad there weren't a lot of kids out and about.   The few that stopped on our booth seemed well behaved, but the roving bands of bratty ones, they can stay home next year.

On a giggly note, we were cat calling MG as she walked by, and some dumb little high school boy and his gaggle of friends thought we were cat calling him.  Um, no sweetie move along...
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!