News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Free Kids on Sunday

Started by Lady D1, September 30, 2010, 11:41:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady D1

No I will not be giving away kids on Sundays but TRF has posted Free Admission Tickets for Children 5 -12 on Sundays.  Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5384071&fbid=436064036187&id=101570651187

Warning when printing - only print page 1 cause if you don't it will print all the comments too!!!

Huzzah!!!
Don't delay, taste a tart today!

Rani Zemirah

Well, doesn't that just figure... after I bought two tickets for my renlet for AHE weekend.  Wish I'd known about this earlier!  Maybe I can sell the other one for (the discounted) face value when I get there...  $6 instead of $8 is still a savings, and there will surely be plenty of folks there with kids!  Thanks for the info!   
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Lady D1

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on September 30, 2010, 03:54:40 PM
Well, doesn't that just figure... after I bought two tickets for my renlet for AHE weekend.  Wish I'd known about this earlier!  Maybe I can sell the other one for (the discounted) face value when I get there...  $6 instead of $8 is still a savings, and there will surely be plenty of folks there with kids!  Thanks for the info!   

I debated on the advanced tickets for her - as I found 3 good for any day in the local mail flyers and magazines.  Especially as I am not sure which days she is going to attend, so I decided not to buy any in advance.
Don't delay, taste a tart today!

Rani Zemirah

Since we're out of state I didn't think there would be any specials we could take advantage of, since until this came out the only free child's tickets they were offering were for opening weekend, and we'll only be there for AHE.  I had to buy them before the early discount deadline, and I'm sure they were counting on some of those sales before they released this offer.
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Fenster

saveoneverything.com has free childrens tickets for any day any weekend.  Just print them off and you're good to go.

Bonny Pearl

well that just aggrevates me to no end!  i bought our sons tix already too!
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Fenster

Quote from: Bonny Pearl on October 01, 2010, 11:07:05 AM
Get there early and sell them to someone on the way to the ticket booth.  We buy the 17 package each year and get a few comp tickets too usually.  We then sell the extras to someone that is expecting to pay full gate price.  It's a win/win and doesn't take long to find a buyer.

Trillium

I just stumbled upon a coupon for free childs ticket in a local newspaper.  It looked like just an ad at first until I took a closer look!  It was in the Bay Area Citizen, in the Greater Houston Weekly section, front page up in the corner.  WOOHOO!
Got faerie dust?

Fenster

Quote from: Trillium on October 01, 2010, 01:59:45 PM
I just stumbled upon a coupon for free childs ticket in a local newspaper.  It looked like just an ad at first until I took a closer look!  It was in the Bay Area Citizen, in the Greater Houston Weekly section, front page up in the corner.  WOOHOO!
A lot of local magazines have had them around here too.  But the online one works for everyone.  Last year was the only year saveoneverything.com didn't have the free tickets.

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Fenster on October 01, 2010, 11:12:36 AM
Quote from: Bonny Pearl on October 01, 2010, 11:07:05 AM
Get there early and sell them to someone on the way to the ticket booth.  We buy the 17 package each year and get a few comp tickets too usually.  We then sell the extras to someone that is expecting to pay full gate price.  It's a win/win and doesn't take long to find a buyer.

I know... I got a couple of your extra discount tix last year, and they saved me a tidy sum!  Wish I had thought to ask you this year... I might have saved a few dollars again!
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede