News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Curioser and curioser... What news from court of Lady Waterford?

Started by Celtic Rune Stones, September 30, 2010, 08:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celtic Rune Stones

At last meeting Lady Waterford was great with child, and these past months have gone by with no word from court as to the arrival of the new princess... what say ye?
My life is loosely based on a true story...

Norfolk

The ever so lovely Lady Waterford delivered her daughter, Shylah, 7lb 13 oz, by C-section on August 23.  The Baroness and I had the good fortune of seeing mother and daughter one week ago today; both appeared healthy and happy.  Lady Waterford expressed her intent to return to the Royal Court next season.  Whether Shylah will cooperate in that endeavor remains to be seen. 
Just call me "Your Grace"

Celtic Rune Stones

Quote from: Baron on September 30, 2010, 10:09:24 PM
The ever so lovely Lady Waterford delivered her daughter, Shylah, 7lb 13 oz, by C-section on August 23.  The Baroness and I had the good fortune of seeing mother and daughter one week ago today; both appeared healthy and happy.  Lady Waterford expressed her intent to return to the Royal Court next season.  Whether Shylah will cooperate in that endeavor remains to be seen. 

Much thanks My Lord... Will make sure to have my mega-pixie magik box at court when we gather next, though I imagine the greeting line shall be quite long to meet the new princess.

Best wishes for all... 
My life is loosely based on a true story...