News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Saturday - Oct 2

Started by StareNorthSteve, October 01, 2010, 08:16:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StareNorthSteve

As it is the Friday before faire, I just felt like posting....I'LL BE THERE. (Sorry, the rhyme was an accident.)

Also, I am bringing a couple of people with me and one is interested in getting some garb. Is there a "one-stop-shop" at ORF that anyone could recommend? I am thinking this person would be into the peasant stuff -- causal pants, shirt, vest, ring belt. Any suggestions?

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Old Tinker

SNS, we shall be miss'n thee and yours this weekend, mayhaps we will get to see thee another weekend at OHRF, and if'n not, de' "Castle".
as far as garb goes, this Old Tinker can be no help, still wear'n the same garb as 15 years ago, so's me's have not bin check'n the booths for such.
take care our friend,
Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Ratman and Bobin

Steve,
"The White Pavillion" is a great place to start. Quality made clothing at a great price. They also have belts and pouches!!
R&B
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Old Tinker on October 01, 2010, 08:21:27 AM
SNS, we shall be miss'n thee and yours this weekend, mayhaps we will get to see thee another weekend at OHRF, and if'n not, de' "Castle".
as far as garb goes, this Old Tinker can be no help, still wear'n the same garb as 15 years ago, so's me's have not bin check'n the booths for such.
take care our friend,
Tink and Belle...

Who the...???  What the...??   TINK??????

Closing weekend perhaps?

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Ratman and Bobin on October 01, 2010, 10:55:46 AM
Steve,
"The White Pavillion" is a great place to start. Quality made clothing at a great price. They also have belts and pouches!!
R&B

Thanks R&B!  Is White Pavilion at the front, just to the right when you enter?

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Capt Lucy

Hey it was great to see you and your lovely!  :D  Even if it was just for a brief time.  Maybe we'll all get to hang out at the castle gathering in March.
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

StareNorthSteve

Quote from: Capt Lucy on October 04, 2010, 09:37:16 AM
Hey it was great to see you and your lovely!  :D  Even if it was just for a brief time.  Maybe we'll all get to hang out at the castle gathering in March.

Good to see you too! Our time was wrapped up taking our faire "virgins" around the Shire. It's kind of fun to see someone else experiencing the "new and exciting" side of going to faire for the first time.

We'll be back closing weekend...just the two of us. Maybe we see you then?

sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Capt Lucy

Probably not...  I think it's time to put the garb away until next year.  IF I did go, it would just be a day trip with Liam.  But I'm pretty sure I'm done, lol.
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...