News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Seance show

Started by Professor M, October 01, 2010, 11:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Professor M

Many of you know that Dylan Mahaffey and I (yes, Rafi and Prof M) have been performing a theatrical Victorian seance show.
We have another public performance scheduled for next Saturday, October 9th, at The Purple Rose Tearoom.  It's a wonderful little place in Lawrenceville, just across the street from the New Children's Hospital.

Here's the thing: to have an opportunity to see the show you MUST make an advanced reservation.  Because the performance is only a week away it is important to know how many are coming.  You will get an amazing meal in a wonderful setting, and see a pretty-darned good show, all for $22.99.

You can find more details by calling the tearoom.  Time is short, so we ask you to make your reservations right away.  

Their number is 412-687-2301

We hope to see you there!
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Docamor

Ah I wish we could have made it out there.  I have seen pictures of it and it looks like a good time.  Best of luck with it.  Maybe another time we can make it out there for the show.

Doc
Modo liceat vivere, est spes.

Mistress Charlotte

I would have loved to see this.... Best of luck and have a great time! It sounds like super fun!
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Professor M

That's nice of you both.  I hope we get the opportunity to perform for you some day.
~ C.S. Lewis

kilted one

I agree, seeing you and Dylan in your new garb truly peeks my interest.  We are going to be in Lancaster next weekend, but will definitely make to one of your future shows.  Thanks for letting us know the information.
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Professor M

Quote from: kilted one on October 03, 2010, 07:40:01 AM
I agree, seeing you and Dylan in your new garb truly peeks my interest.  We are going to be in Lancaster next weekend, but will definitely make to one of your future shows.  Thanks for letting us know the information.
We'll keep you informed, Scott.
~ C.S. Lewis

Terry Griffith

Can't wait to see this show.  All those with Steampunk garb are missing an opportunity if you don't make reservations for this event.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Professor M

Quote from: Terry Griffith on October 08, 2010, 11:40:46 AM
Can't wait to see this show.  All those with Steampunk garb are missing an opportunity if you don't make reservations for this event.
Thank you for saying so, Terry.  I think we'll create a bit of a buzz once the pictures are posted.  Jan and you looked smashing!  I particularly liked your monacle.  Hopefully we'll have another opportunity to get together like that again soon.
~ C.S. Lewis